Bug Deflector For Hood...

That would trash your aerodynamics...it's not a mini van or pickup truck, so be kind to the rest of us.

If you're worried about paint chips, try some 3M clear film for the leading edges, or a (cough cough) bra.

badAzLava3 said:
That would trash your aerodynamics...it's not a mini van or pickup truck, so be kind to the rest of us.

If you're worried about paint chips, try some 3M clear film for the leading edges, or a (cough cough) bra.

Maby so, but I feel the car looks far better with one, and the 3M clear bra just plain looks bad up close.

I got mine from the dealer, I beleive any Canadian dealer offers them.

Attachments

• IMG_6633.JPG
    IMG_6633.JPG
    696.1 KB · Views: 1,670
i bought a hood deflector for my p5 online and it was the form fit brand as well. just do a search. who knows, you might get lucky and find it or better yet, find it for cheaper.

Sethlan said:
Maby so, but I feel the car looks far better with one, and the 3M clear bra just plain looks bad up close.

I agree, I think it enhances the look of the car and it really does help against chips... It's only available as a dealer option for now.. I'm sure it will be available on the net really soon.

Why protect the hood from chips and let the bumper get messed up? I love the protection I get from my (cough cough) bra. There's not a single flaw on the entire front end of my car.

Sethlan said:

3M looked fine on my old car, even up close. You do need to find a quality installer. Most people couldn't tell I had one until they saw the fine white line on the hood; and the car was a dark blue. I would do it again if I ever get the $$$.

Back