Buddy Club 2 Specs

mspeedpro

:
03 Org MSP
Sorry if this has already been posted but i havent found it... will the person or people that do have the buddy club kit measure sum dimensions for us?? id like to know how low the side skirt is.... measurement from headlight to bottom of front bumper, etc... sumthing i can compare to my protege and see how low itd actually be, thanks in advance.

mine should be here any day now.... but i dont think im installing it until spring time because weather is bad now-a-days :eek:

eX-r8eD I was wonder when u have the new kit on are u going to sell and body part from the msp kit.. if so I would like to know if u would want to sell the rear skirt

thank hollwyood

sorry to thread jack**

just called em, its 699 for the whole kit and its like 160 for shipping to residential in southern california, the rear bumper is 250 alone, the front is liek 350 alone and i forgot how much the sides were.

of course its all pluss shipping

$699 for the kit.. $259 for the carbon fiber wind splitter.. and $150 for shipping, they said its being sent out the end of the week.

have pics of the wind splitter? they dont have any on their site

did u order the splitter or no?

this kit seems pretty cool, im just hesitant because i figure the autoexe lip is easy to replace as its just the lip as opposed to a whole front bumper, assuming the kit/lip or whatever you have is gonna get fked up after a bit since its fiberglass.

hhmmmmm *thinking*

For those interested I found this on their website

Cars needed for sponsorship
Must be located in North Florida
04- Acura TSX
03+ Honda Accord 2/4DR
04+ Honda Civic 2/4DR
88-91 Honda CRX
93-97 Honda Del Sol
03+ Chevrolet Cavalier 2/4DR
00+ Dodge Neon
02+ Hyundai Tiburon
99-00 Mazda Protege
03+ Mazda 6
03+ Mitsubisher Lancer Evo VIII
04+ Nissan Sentra
00 -03 Subaru WRX STI
00 -03 Subaru WRX STI
02+ Toyota Corolla
03+ Toyota Matrix

well i wanna see what it looks like when i get my bumper + wind splitter on.. then either 18's or 19's... then see if i need a drop

id recommend against 19z, only b/c i have 18z and every bump in the road destroys half my brain cells but of course it would look INSANELY bad ass

Back