Britney Spears attacking the press bald!- Video

Someone need to sit that poor girl down and talk some sense to her. She needs to remember shes a mother now and she has 2 children to look after and she can't do that if she's dead.

Donas64 said:
Someone need to sit that poor girl down and talk some sense to her. She needs to remember shes a mother now and she has 2 children to look after and she can't do that if she's dead.

She keeps actin' like a damn fool, 'ol K-Fed is gonna get the kids..

BTW, who cares? (jerkit)

Those paparrazzi were pretty bold, but she's just nuts. Forget therapy, she needs a labotomy...

britneypiccard.jpg

Honestly, would you like the media around you whenever you appear in public? Or, would you like the media taking pictures of you and making headliners when you are having personal issues? The media needs to leave the "stars" alone, because they have a right to privacy just like you and me.

Secondly, if you are having personal problems that affect your parenting, get them sorted out as soon as possible. Your children deserve it.

Lastly, the media feeds off of the public. If people are buying their magazines, keeping the ratings up (Entertainment tonight, etc.), etc., then we will continue to see the media doing what they can to get the "latest scoop". I agree with the "stars" taking action against the media, because the media needs to know that they have crossed the line.

Canadian Bear said:
Honestly, would you like the media around you whenever you appear in public? Or, would you like the media taking pictures of you and making headliners when you are having personal issues? The media needs to leave the "stars" alone, because they have a right to privacy just like you and me.

Secondly, if you are having personal problems that affect your parenting, get them sorted out as soon as possible. Your children deserve it.

Lastly, the media feeds off of the public. If people are buying their magazines, keeping the ratings up (Entertainment tonight, etc.), etc., then we will continue to see the media doing what they can to get the "latest scoop". I agree with the "stars" taking action against the media, because the media needs to know that they have crossed the line.

I agree, paparazzi are the scum of the earth, but Britney is not doing herself any favors with the crazy behavior. The paparazzi sniff out crazy like a great white sniffs out blood in the water. There are celebrities MUCH more famous than Brittney who manage to stay out of the papers because they don't act crazy (take will smith and jada pinkett smith for example, when was the last time you heard a crazy story about them in the news or papers and they are huge stars). If brittney would surround herself with loving family, keep a low profile, check and STAY in rehab, come out and just take care of her kids and stay out of trouble for a while, they would leave her alone. But a lot of celebs can't they are addicted to the spotlight. They love it when everythings going great and they have an album to promote, but when their life starts going to hell in a handbasket they whine and say "can't you just leave us be?"

Donas64 said:
I agree, paparazzi are the scum of the earth, but Britney is not doing herself any favors with the crazy behavior. The paparazzi sniff out crazy like a great white sniffs out blood in the water. There are celebrities MUCH more famous than Brittney who manage to stay out of the papers because they don't act crazy (take will smith and jada pinkett smith for example, when was the last time you heard a crazy story about them in the news or papers and they are huge stars). If brittney would surround herself with loving family, keep a low profile, check and STAY in rehab, come out and just take care of her kids and stay out of trouble for a while, they would leave her alone. But a lot of celebs can't they are addicted to the spotlight. They love it when everythings going great and they have an album to promote, but when their life starts going to hell in a handbasket they whine and say "can't you just leave us be?"

As much as I agree with what you have typed, I will also say that if the "stars" attempt to make things hard on themselves by creating controversy in the public eye, then they deserve to be humiliated. On the flip side, there are "stars" out there that are just going out for groceries, etc., and they get swarmed by the media. I don't agree with their approach, and they should just leave the "stars" to their privacy.

Back