Bristol, CT Auto-X 9/14/03

OrangeAppeal

:
'03 MSP - #729 - '90 CRX Si
What a wet day for an auto-x...very low turnout and lap times averaging 80-85 seconds. I was the only one in D-Stock, soo they bumped me up to C-Stock and I was running with Miatas. Met up with Servoeyes (running DSP due to his intake) and made a day of it.

I think I came in 4th of 4, and not sure what Servoeyes came in, but his best time was about 81.? and I came out with a 83.11.

No pics of either of us, but if you want to see some of the others at the course here are some pics:

Bristol, CT Auto-X

Also, if anyone has webspace that they can host a vid at I have a 14.2 MB video of Servoeyes running the course.

Hells yeah! It was a fun day...now I'm at work! BAH! I'm sorry I totally forgot to take a vid of you running the course. I felt like I was running around like a chicken w/ my head cut off! Anywho...I actually placed second in DSP...it helped that everyone who normall rode on R-comps had to go street.

Apparently, the time listed for me on that last run wasn't right (either on the board or in the trailer). According to Bill I ran a 79 and change...pretty damn good, all things considered! BTW...I figured out how I did so much better on that last run...I deflated to 37.5 psi vs the 45 that was in there! :D

Also...we had Scapamouche down here yesterday...he seemed to have fun, but he missed a better course today. Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you buddy! Got really busy last night, and didn't wanna call too late. Hope tha wife didn't kill you for the corded tires!

MSPs rep-ra-zent in the Bristol A-X! (evil)

Back