Mr. Win

Contributor
Dx of doom strikes again...

Attachments

• scar 002.jpg
    scar 002.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 146
Hot cha.

Does this mean that you will be Kyle's new servant wench-boy man-thing? If the DX likes you, I think it's kind of a given, as it eats most of Kyle's "potentials."

If you refuse, the DX can be come irate. She, not unlike fate, the weather, and potency, can be a fickle mistress.

Last edited:
At a lame meet down here in florida, corwin leaned up against my running protege..he didn't realize he put the back of his leg right up to my muffler..So after cursing at himself for doing it, he leans on my car again and burns his other leg.

SpicyMchaggis said:
At a lame meet down here in florida, corwin leaned up against my running protege..he didn't realize he put the back of his leg right up to my muffler..So after cursing at himself for doing it, he leans on my car again and burns his other leg.
She, she likes you.

TEH NEPOC OUNS JOO!!!!(yupnope)

BTW you's gotta invite me to one of those "lame" meets ill be down there for the month of July

pretty much everywhere vist my cousin in Gainesville, friends in Daytona, uncles in Ft Lauderdale....good friend in Orlando imma be all over, for the whole month pretty much

xxmikkoxx said:
pretty much everywhere vist my cousin in Gainesville, friends in Daytona, uncles in Ft Lauderdale....good friend in Orlando imma be all over, for the whole month pretty much

I'll be in CT from july 3rd~9th. Any other time I'll probably be free. Don't count on a Florida meet occuring in that time span, however I will introduce you to a couple real cool owners I hang with.

thats cool, i know last summer when i was there i missed one they had in S. Fl i was down there with limited comp access and had no idea what was going down

Back