Brand New Godspeed Intake Manifold w/ free goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingzero_

FS:

I have for sale one brand new Godspeed Intake Manifold (the Cosworth Clone). This fits the 2.0/2.3/2.5 MZR engines in the 3 and 6. I am including free with the sale 1 Brand new Weapon R Thermal Barrier intake manifold gasket (80$ value), 1 block off plate/and gasket, and 1 VIS cel fix.
The block off plate and vis cel fix were custom machined by a friend that also has this manifold installed. So you really can't put a price on them, but they would be super expensive to have a machine shop make for you.

I am looking for 345$ shipped anywhere in North America. I am Canadian so I had to charge a bit for shipping, seeing how the thing weighs a bit. Let me know if you have any questions. I accept paypal, and will ship the same day you pay for it and include a tracking number (Canada Post). If you want to look me up on ebay just to see what kind of seller I am, my userid there is matthew_crabbe

318_0302.jpg

318_0304.jpg

318_0306.jpg

318_0305.jpg

318_0309.jpg

318_0310.jpg

318_0301-1.jpg

Last edited:
Could you add the year to the signage and snap one more pic with the item? The point of asking for a date is to show that the photo is current.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back