RelliMS3

:
Mazdaspeed3
Pics Of My Tenzos

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2345814835_7198e575cb_m.jpg

2346642754_849ac1046a_m.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10343238@N06/

I know the pictures really suck, but mother nature decided to piss all over central jersey the whole day and I didnt get back from mounting until late. I'll try to get some decent pics up tomorrow if it is sunny. I will be painting my calipers red as soon as it is warm enough, i think that will just set everything off perfectly. Stay tuned for more pictures...

Last edited:
wow those look sick, post pics as soon as u get them on the car
u have a blck ms3? i think its gonna look really nice, good pick

thanks, at first i was going to get the tenzo dc-6 but i didnt want to deal with powdercoating. I wasn't sure about all the spokes because usually i like a simple wheel, but i really am digging them.

Those are killer, i was thinking about picking those up in Black with the red lip, or black with the polished lip for my CB. 215 is a great price, they list for 235 on Tenzo's site. Good find!

-mk

I will be ordering mine tomorrow for my Sunlight Silver. Gonna go with the charcoal with the polished lip.

I will be ordering mine tomorrow for my Sunlight Silver. Gonna go with the charcoal with the polished lip.

That should look good on the sunlight silver. I think wheelsnext has the cheapest prices, so I suggest going with them to order.

I don't want to derail your thread here but I feel obligated to post =). I am also wanting some Tenzo's and I saw your post about your purchase from Wheels Next. I called them wondering if they had the model and size I wanted in stock because if they did I was going to buy. I want the DC-5 version 1 in a 18x8 45offset. Long story short I get this guy on the phone tellin me I need a 35-40offset for my car on a 18x8 (which we all know not to be true). Anyways hes arguing with me saying "Sir you telling me how to do my job?". He ends up hangin up on me. Same type of response next 2 calls.

I hope you get the wheels you ordered in the offset you need for your car. My suggestion to others that read this thread is to stay away from "Wheels Next" IMO it's shady as hell. GL with your wheels!

I like them...my only problem with this picture is the shape of the wheel. 95 percent of the time Tenzo posts pictures of their RWD wheels with a low offset. Basically your wheels arent going to look like the picture...close but not the same. Post pictures when you get them on I am interested in how they turn out.

Those look great! IDK if they have these exact Tenzos, but elementwheels.com charges $889.20 SHIPPED for most/all Tenzos.---I'm not saying this is cheaper, but it is another option.

pics pics pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(lol2)

Back