Bought New Car, Aftermarket forsale

Demonic-Speed

:
2003.5 MSP
Hey guys got a new car and I am offering up the aftermarket parts for local guys. I will meet you if possible. I live in Champaign and work in Bloomington. I have the following...Joe want some parts;)

DGM CF Hood
DGM CF Grill
HID Lights
Triple pillar
3 Gagues
Steelies with Bizzaks about half tread left.

Last edited:
Demonic-Speed said:
Hey guys got a new car and I am offering up the aftermarket parts for local guys. I will meet you if possible. I live in Champaign and work in Bloomington. I have the following...Joe want some parts;)

DGM CF Hood
DGM CF Grill
HID Lights
Triple pillar
3 Gagues
Steelies with Bizzaks about half tread left.

How much for the gauges and pod, I will pay all shipping

Here ya go folks.

Hood 350 Has a very very small chip almost where the latch would be. Damn rocks (Paid 450)
Grill 175 (Mint was on car about 2 months) Paid 225
Tripple pillar and guages 120 (A/F, Oild Press, Water) Never hooked up I was to lazy, got all the parts though) Paid 35 for pillar+45 per gauage
Steelies with tires 400 paid 600
HID's 175 Paid 245 I think I loved them, all white great kit, got them from Ryan.

I will throw up some pics tomorrow, or if any of you are in the area stop by and take a look for yourself.

Demonic-Speed said:
Here ya go folks.

Hood 350 Has a very very small chip almost where the latch would be. Damn rocks (Paid 450)
Grill 175 (Mint was on car about 2 months) Paid 225
Tripple pillar and guages 120 (A/F, Oild Press, Water) Never hooked up I was to lazy, got all the parts though) Paid 35 for pillar+45 per gauage
Steelies with tires 400 paid 600
HID's 175 Paid 245 I think I loved them, all white great kit, got them from Ryan.

I will throw up some pics tomorrow, or if any of you are in the area stop by and take a look for yourself.

no boost gauge ehhh?

Yup G35, Attached is a picture...I forgot to take photos of the aftermarket parts today, and now it's dark, so I will do it tomorrow. HID's are sold.

Attachments

• IMG_2665.jpg
    IMG_2665.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2667.jpg
    IMG_2667.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 95
Here are pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2701.JPG
    IMG_2701.JPG
    634.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2705.JPG
    IMG_2705.JPG
    330.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2698.JPG
    IMG_2698.JPG
    545.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2697.JPG
    IMG_2697.JPG
    311.9 KB · Views: 68
Demonic-Speed said:
No one wants parts? Where did you guys spend all your money?

im with santos. im currently house shopping so there goes my cash. and besides, i dont have a protege

Back