Boston Acoustics 6.5s, JLB 10" Sub, Phoenix Gold 500.2 Amp, Alpine 350 amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
$400 for all. Bump for my Bumps.

Can A moderator put the $400 for all into my thread title?

what kind of sound does the sub put out? (i had a 10" JL W1v2 that i loved but it was stolen from my car) how big is the box? pm me with a shipped cost to 67209, i might be interested

what kind of sound does the sub put out? (i had a 10" JL W1v2 that i loved but it was stolen from my car) how big is the box? pm me with a shipped cost to 67209, i might be interested

Keeping it local for now bc of super high shipping costs. Sale pending

yah but sale is pending to someone local for the entire setup. I'll keep you posted though.

Is there any way of a rough estimate of shipping the Boston's to 34953? I've already got a sub and box, but, I want a 4channel, so I don't have to run 2 seperate amps.

Tylor

I'm boxing everything up next week and selling individually. I'll get you a real estimate then if you'd like, but it's probably going to be like $220 shipped

hey guys, just an update. Friday will be the day when I pick up all the equipment from back home. With school in full swing i just haven't had a good chance to do so. I will box everything up and get some shipping quotes for you guys, and will offer these at VERY reasonable prices. I'll keep you posted!

PS. Everything but the sub/box will be shippable. I dont think its really worth it to try and ship that big hunk of audio.

Boston speakers - $200 paypal shipped
PG Amp - $150 paypal shipped
Alpine amp - $70 shipped
Sub - $40 picked up

I can ship Wed, Friday, or saturday. I'm in class and meetings on tuesdays and thursdays for about 14 hrs, so can't ship those days.
I'd like to see this stuff out of here, so of course im OPEN TO OFFERS. Just PM me

Last edited:
Now I really want these two amps and sub gone

NEW PRICES

phoenix gold AMP - 80 picked up
Alpine amp - 40 picked up
Sub - 30 picked up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back