Bose Bypass possible solution

Well, I told them my set up(JVC KD-HDR1 two Infinity Reference coaxial's and Two Kappa Tweets@two ohm), they said no problems would be had, I'm sure they would have mentioned stress or overheating, because they are a business with customers that buy 2ohm speakers on the daily, they would have mentioned people with fried internal amps after a few months, AND stopped offering 2 ohm speakers.

Last edited:
Well, I told them my set up(JVC KD-HDR1 two Infinity Reference coaxial's and Two Kappa Tweets@two ohm), they said no problems would be had, I'm sure they would have mentioned stress or overheating, because they are a business with customers that buy 2ohm speakers on the daily, they would have mentioned people with fried internal amps after a few months, AND stopped offering 2 ohm speakers.

Thats not a true 2 ohm load as its only the tweeter that is doubled up.
Tweeters have near no energy anyways at their frequencies. So you can tend to tap them on where ever.

THe other half to this is why in world would you need 2 sets of tweeters?
Sounds like you are not that happy with the coaxles. A second pair of tweeters mounted higher are ment to be specificly tuned and crossover to be ambiant tweeters only. They are not just passively tied in and they certainly should be attinuated.

Back