Bose 6 cd changer Issue

Alexsered

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 Gt
I'm having some issues with my 6 cd changer, it hasn't stopped working, but it is making some weird "jamming" sounds when change disks. I don't want to replace the head unit because of two reasons. Mazda will charge a crazy amount of money for a new one, and the second reason is the afterarket headunits do not look as good (personal opinion)

Has anybody had thier 6 cd changer break or jam on them? If so, what did you do to fix it. I'm pretty good with electronics and will take apart the headunit if I have to.

I'm having some issues with my 6 cd changer, it hasn't stopped working, but it is making some weird "jamming" sounds when change disks. I don't want to replace the head unit because of two reasons. Mazda will charge a crazy amount of money for a new one, and the second reason is the afterarket headunits do not look as good (personal opinion)

Has anybody had thier 6 cd changer break or jam on them? If so, what did you do to fix it. I'm pretty good with electronics and will take apart the headunit if I have to.

I presume it's not under warranty anymore? Perhaps getting a replacement from a salvage yard or a member here who has replaced theirs with an after-market?

I presume it's not under warranty anymore? Perhaps getting a replacement from a salvage yard or a member here who has replaced theirs with an after-market?

yeah, I'm have 47,000 miles on my car, so i think the b2b warrenty is done. I don't really feel like spending money on the cd player, but If it breaks and i cant fix it, I guess I will have to :-/

Back