Boeing Autocross Events in St. Louis Cancelled

Rix6

Bad news guys. It looks like our last Boeing event may have really been our "last Boeing event"...

The next event was scheduled for this coming Sunday, May 16th, and that event is now canceled as are all future events unless we regain authorization to hold events on Boeing property. Two reasons were given for revoking our privilege to hold the events but I do not wish to go into specifics on the public forum.

Myself and Steve (the club president) are trying to work with the Boeing site services people and security to try to regain authorization to hold events again, but for now and the foreseeable future, we are not allowed to hold another event.

I work a lot. I'm currently leading an internal investigation for unethical behavior. Lots of late nights.

Gah, right after my dad gave me his RF-1000 helmet to use.

I'm bumming, and may cry later tonight. I hope this gets worked out... thoroughly loved autocrossing with the Boeing guys.

Sad trombone, again.

Could there be an alternate site we could use? Lambert Field has a lot of unused runway space.....lol

Last edited:
Well - the official word has come down from management and there will be no more events on Boeing property. They did say we are welcome to hold our events off Boeing property, but we will need to find an acceptable parking lot ( or unused runway, if that is really a possibility). If anyone has good suggestions, or better yet connections, please let me know so we can hold some more fun events!

Well - the official word has come down from management and there will be no more events on Boeing property. They did say we are welcome to hold our events off Boeing property, but we will need to find an acceptable parking lot ( or unused runway, if that is really a possibility). If anyone has good suggestions, or better yet connections, please let me know so we can hold some more fun events!

That sucks... but maybe it'll turn into a good thing... bigger/smoother area for instance. Hopefully someone knows someone else that can help us out. :)

Back