"BMW billboard FTW, lol"

:
Mazda MP3
Whoever came up with that ad must have gotten a a huge (drinks) from there boss.

Attachments

• aaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaa.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
This is awesome! Hopefully this add war continues for all to enjoy. I'm a fan of both so its great to see head on competition, even if its not on the track.

ahahah.
all these luxury car companies are ruining their reputations!
bmw sells 3 series at 30,000$!!!!!!!

then why would the people who can afford 7 series want a BMW if all the lower/middle class citezins have them/can afford them?

you really think the cost to make a 3-series and a 7-series differs by 80,000$?

right........lets say true cost of a 3-series is 20,000$ and a 7 series is a very respectable 40,000$, which makes more profit?

BMW are losing their roots.

30,000$ cars are what volkswagen are for.

I have to disagree.. I feel that BMW is sticking to what they do best.. Making GREAT cars. They have not lost the "prestige" they have always had.. the same BMW pedigree continues even today.

Audi is turning the mark up as well.. unfortunatly in the end.. its still and over priced VW!

I have to disagree.. I feel that BMW is sticking to what they do best.. Making GREAT cars. They have not lost the "prestige" they have always had.. the same BMW pedigree continues even today.

Audi is turning the mark up as well.. unfortunatly in the end.. its still and over priced VW!

i didn't mean to say the 3-series and even 1-series aren't beautiful cars!
they're great! i just think that it's not smart that 1 guy will pay 80 000$ for his brand new M3, and some other guy gets a regular 3-series with the "M-sport pack" that makes his car visually identical for 33 000$. kind of a turn off for the guy paying 80 000$ for something that you don't see rolling the streets everyday.

^Where are you getting this prices? Even here in the US no 3 series cost $33K.

Back