********** Blackout Flying "M" falling off

amillman2

:
Mazdaspeed6
Hey guys,

This morning i notice my black out M peeling up a little. just wanted to let everyone know that i called ********** and apparently they have a few of the "good ones" in stock.. goodones?? i know, so, basically all of the ones before this up coming week have all been made with bad contour and will peel off easily. Ive had mine on and dry for about 3 weeks.. there is no reason why it should have peeled up. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

demand a replacement, i would have just painted my own... for just a repainted emblem that is insanely overpriced.

I did, and i agree. but it was a present so.. couldn't turn it down. i think im gunna sand and paint my stock one anyway.. and its about time for a badgeless grill anyway.

Badgeless grill ftw.
Wish there wasn't holes in the back so I could debadge everything.

I used Plast-Dip on my front and rear emblem. It's like a rubber coating, so rocks can't chip it and haven't had a problem with the power washer either. Definitely better than paint. They have different colors also.

I used Plast-Dip on my front and rear emblem. It's like a rubber coating, so rocks can't chip it and haven't had a problem with the power washer either. Definitely better than paint. They have different colors also.

same here plasti-dip is the way to go. if u dont like it peal it off.. im having trouble getting the front emblem out thou :/

same here plasti-dip is the way to go. if u dont like it peal it off.. im having trouble getting the front emblem out thou :/

It's a pita. I have broke damn near every clip. I think there is only one left. But it sits nice and flush still

Back