Billet grille ??

evo_mr2006 said:
I'm in the works with dg Motorsports on getting Alot of stuff made for our cars Let me know what you guys want and i will get the ball rolling on production i will just need atleast 10 people to get thngs started
As I said when I started this thread... I would like to see a billet grille in chrome for the front end. Let me know if you find one. Thanks

Hi everyone. I'm in the market for an AWD GT w/ tech CX-7, but need to sell my Vibe GT first ;).

Mr. Grille (Norco, CA) custom-made a nice billet grille - in both black and silver - for the 2003-2004 Pontiac Vibe (pics below). Once I get into a CX-7, I'll contact him again for the same thing. I'm sure he'll jump at it.

Thanks for the great site!

Nice grille on your Vibe.....do you have a close up of it. The CX 7 is a nice transition for you and fun to customize.

cruzdreamer said:
Nice grille on your Vibe.....do you have a close up of it. The CX 7 is a nice transition for you and fun to customize.

Thanks Wendy :)

Attached is a larger image:

You can visit http://www.mrgrille.com/ for closer shots of their billet aluminum. Currently, I have black billet grilles that have not chipped in over 1 1/2 years. Very high quality, high durability.

Attachments

• Vibe 2.jpg
    Vibe 2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Back