Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya I'm not one to be easily excited anymore, seems when ever i buy a part there is a crazy amount of work involved. Air Filter seems like an important part to have before i drive the car.

Work... I know where you're at with that one. I'm putting studs on my intake manifold this weekend. A couple bolts broke off at the threads (causing my misfire/ too lean codes). Taking the intake manifold off is a chore in itself to me.

Work... I know where you're at with that one. I'm putting studs on my intake manifold this weekend. A couple bolts broke off at the threads (causing my misfire/ too lean codes). Taking the intake manifold off is a chore in itself to me.

I agree there, i really want to send mine away to be coated again (different color) but way to lazy right now to do it. Ill wait till next winter and use it as an excuse to be out in the garage. I'm just really running out of things i can change that will not cost me a small fortune and do nothing to improve the car.

I agree there, i really want to send mine away to be coated again (different color) but way to lazy right now to do it. Ill wait till next winter and use it as an excuse to be out in the garage. I'm just really running out of things i can change that will not cost me a small fortune and do nothing to improve the car.

I'm thinking about doing mine black.

agreed. i want to remove mines and get it coated but lazy and the p5 engine bay scares me with so many hoses etc lol

edit

since this thread is very actice ill ask on here. what gap yall run on the plugs for the p5 when n/a?

Last edited:
agreed. i want to remove mines and get it coated but lazy and the p5 engine bay scares me with so many hoses etc lol

edit

since this thread is very actice ill ask on here. what gap yall run on the plugs for the p5 when n/a?

The gap for either type is OEM specified as 1.0-1.1 mm (.040"-.043").

^ i got those . guy said there were already gapped. so i put them on car runs good but maybe i need to go back and check gap now lol

They might say they are pre-gapped but I always double check. I usually gap mine to .44 without any issues.

Hey, I know you've got the outer parts of your hood painted. Have you seen anyone paint the inner part and leave the outer CF?

IMO it does not flow with the body lines well at all...
23923090026_large.jpg

definitely needs to either follow the head lights or use part of the grill to continue the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back