BIG MS6 part out! Come get all your bolt-ons!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Unk

Alright ladies, finally got some time to rip most of the stuff off. Help me get out of a car payment!

All prices are SHIPPED (unless I get some insane shipping quote). I will update this daily.

UPDATE -10/13/09 - Alright, this 'dibs' s*** has gotten out of control with 4-5 people claiming it and no one paying. So...if you want something, send me a PM. I'll give you my paypal. First to pay gets it. Please make sure to reply in the thread what you bought so someone doesn't pay for something that's already sold. I'll do my best to manage this but having it across 4 forums is tricky.

ALSO...the parts I need to trade for stockers take priority over people that want to buy them outright. I'm not going to get buttraped at the dealership on stock parts. I hope you guys can understand...so now buy my s***!

Here we go:

1.) SU Boost Tubes - will fit '07 MS6 and all MS3's. Only the hot pipe coupler was used, the other is brand new - $OLD

2.) CP-e 3" dual CBE (MS6 only) - $OLD

3.) AudioLink iPod adapter (no workie for iPhone) - $OLD

4.) CP-e CAI with prefilter (MS6 only) - $OLD

5.) Speedie TIP - $OLD

6.) Blacked out 'MAZDASPEED' badge - $10

Picture058.jpg

7.) CP-e rear engine mount (MS6 only) - $OLD

8.) Powdercoated exhaust tips (MS6 only) - $OLD

9.) Smoked sidemarkers and reflectors (MS6 only) - $OLD

10.) CX-7 antenna - fits MS3/6 - $OLD

11.) Blacked out MAZDA LOGO (flying 'M') emblems - $OLD

12.) Professionally tinted with black paint and cleared CAR_LED tails (MS6 only) - $OLD

13.) Untinted passenger's side outer CAR_LED tail light - $60

Picture009-5.jpg

14.) Optima Red Top - $80 local pick-up unless you're paying to ship this b****.

Picture037-1.jpg

15.) Cool Blue LED's in just about every light possible - $OLD

16.) F2 BSD kit - brand new never used - $OLD

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
got the sts out yet? how much u thinking for it and shipped to l7j 2t3 acton ontario canada using usps

I actually may have a buyer for the car who wants the STS. I actually have a ton of interest in the STS so I'm just considering it sold.

Exhaust is basically sold too lol

not a problem, just keep us informed.
I may be interested in those exhaust tips though. How's that going to work, I swap them out and ship mine back? Do you care that mine are covered in the usual "running too rich" soot? I'll clean them up best I can before I ship though.

not a problem, just keep us informed.
I may be interested in those exhaust tips though. How's that going to work, I swap them out and ship mine back? Do you care that mine are covered in the usual "running too rich" soot? I'll clean them up best I can before I ship though.

I have a pending sale on them. I'll let ya know if it falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back