beware the mighty acorn

:
'90 MX-5, '00 328i
Never had a problem in the years I've parked there-- maybe the tree has just started to lean more-- but a huge tree hanging over our drive has apparently shat giant acorns all over the hood. Didn't notice it until yesterday-- well the front half of my hood is now as pockmarked as Manuel Noriega's face. Looks like hail damage.

Anyone know what Dent Doctors charge per dent? Because I have like 20 now. The fiberglass hood with functional scoop the Captain's selling sounds better everyday....

I just went carbon when mine had to many dings and scratches... it is hard for them to do hoods I hear..

id say your def better off with the fiberglass or cf hood....but if you want to use dent doctors then go for it....i hear bad things about them though.

hey man feel for you... we literaly have like 8 of those trees surounding my driveway.. and they consume the yard... Mother F'ers dropped so many this year it5s rediculous... like,,, you cant walk wiht out rolling over 50000000 ba gillion of them... got a few dents my self...

I'd say go for the new hood.. I'd love to see what the hood looks like in person..

Heh. I just noticed two new dents on the drivers side from people hitting it in the parking lot. for now on i will park in the corner at work and put cones around the car.

i've got a DG carbon fiber hood with a functional scoop for sale. I want 500 for it. i've got a for sale thread somewhere with a pic if you are interested. i've got the airbox and everything

Back