best turbo inlet for aftermarket CAI ?

iknospd3

What's up guys quick Q: for ya im planning on getting the PG turbo inlet w/ the forge BPV and the mazdaspd3 CAI. I read ion one of the comments on the PG site that the inlet didn't mount well to and aftermarket CAI and during my search i found the rpmc inlet and the cobb was wondering if there was any differences of if one was better than the other

thanks

I had the opposite issue. With the cobb / cpe inlets I had a very bad fit with my injen CAI. The PG bolted right in.

I would recommend getting a full intake kit of the same brand. Like full corksport, cobb, cpe, or pg.

If I were doing it again I would get a corksport intake / inlet.

the turbo inlet isn't as "fixed" as other pieces. you can vary the angle slightly, and the rubber connections allow for more flexibility in mounting. although i am running an SRI i wouldnt imagine you'd have any difficulty mating it to most cai's. its a quality piece and though i havent used the other inlets, i dont see why you should pay the extra $ for one

I tried the cobb inlet and didn't like how it fit with my injen CAI. It "fits" but not as well as the pg or corksport.

the pg inlet fits perfectly with my cpe nano, and i just did an install on another guys car with the pg inlet and a MS cold air, and that mated perfectly as well too.

Just installed my PG inlet tonight, sounds great, and boost seems to come on faster.. I will report more once i drive around for a couple days, and let the ECU learn the new Mod

Back