Best place to find factory parts online?

N600

:
Mazda3 sedan
Benn a while since i've been around...had a 3 for a short time back in 02 and we recently came back to the mazda camp.
We got our '06 Mz5 Touring in Feb for my wife and our expanding family and I've been looking for a few factory accessories/parts.
anyone know best place online to source parts for the 5?

Looking for best price n a factory roof rack and cabin filter (along with a source for future maintenance parts)

thanks!

Med Center Mazda: http://www.mazdaparts.org/mazda5test.html
Cabin Filter = $36.66
Roof Rack = $280.80

Montgomery Mazda: http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?siteid=214264
Cabin Filter = ?
Roof Rack = $304.20

You will also want a third key if you only have two. You can program a fob and the key's chip yourself if you have two working fobs / keys, if you only have one working key / fob you will need to have the dealer program a second one for you at a cost of an hour or so of labor.

Here are the part numbers for the keyfob / key / ring (the switchblade style key):
CC43675RYC
G2YA762GXB
KRTT09001

You can also get a normal key that will work, part number F1Y1762GX, I paid about $22 for this through Montgomery Mazda. No fob on it though so you can only open the driver's door and start the car. The advantage is that it is water proof (it's a normal key) and a lot smaller than the switchblade style key, thus not as bulky in your pocket. It took just a minute to program the key a well as the switchblade sytle key I picked up.

Through Med Center Mazda I've ordered some maintenance items (air filter, oil filters, a cargo net, and splash guards). I'm happy with both companies.

Last edited:
bookmarked.
thanks gents!

i found someone locally w/ a Thule rack on Craigslist, so I think i'm going to go that route, but good advise on the key.
unfortunately, our MZ5 only came with one switchblade key/fob.
think i'll see if my local dealer will match online prices, since they're going to make a grip off me, just to program them.
prolly get one switchblade fob and a single key w/o the fob, for times when we go to the lake/beach/swimming...hate worrying about loosing a key or getting an electronic one wet.

Back