Best dealer in boston/MA?

:
2016 CX-5 w/ Tech/Activsense
Anyone have any suggestions? The best is obviously the one that gives me best price, but does anyone have any favorites or ones I should outright avoid?

I had briefly looked last summer, and I probably had the best experience pre-sales experience at Liberty Mazda and worst at Quirk. The sales guy at Quirk was new I guess, and kept calling it 'boise' audio.

I am looking to pick up a GT w/Tech and iActiv, and we are trading in a subaru and a honda (downsizing to one car). I was thinking quirk might give me the best trade-in since they sell subarus and have a used car dealer, but I don't know if thats works like that.

I got mine from Gallo Mazda in Worcester, MA. Very pleasant and professional to deal with, and went out of their way to look for extra incentives. They also got a runner to go to the RI DMV on 3rd July so that I could pick it up before the holiday weekend. I don't know how they are with trade-ins I'm afraid as I didn't have one. Henry is who I dealt with.

I bought mine from Quirk. Really disliked the salesman. Pushy, slimy, and unprofessional. His enthusiasm dropped by 100% once I signed the paperwork. "You guys took so long to read over the contract man... I really need to go home".

I went with Quirk anyway because they offered a better price than other local dealers.

Got mine from North End Mazda- Yeah it's bit of a drive

All negotiations over phone. Real sober folks. ( I felt sick dealing with high pressure dealers)

Show up with bank check.

Car delivered to my house.

Gallo. Have also had ok experiences with Sentry West and Wellesley Mazda.

Latest posts

Back