BBQ April 24th

Lil Freek said:
alright.. so we can all meet near my place.
all that are going to the meet and want to cruise from Ottawa, send me a PM and i'll forward you a map/address, directions and my cell number.
we can meet in the parking lot right near my apartment (1 street, 2km off the highway).. tonnnnnnsss of space there :) and then drive out to Malcolm's place
PM sent :)

I am a noobie for canada but how long would it take me to get from central New Hampshire to where you guys are at?

um... probably about 8 hours..
Mapblast says from NH to Deep River is 460 miles
but it's only 340 miles to Ottawa.. so less than 6 hours. and from here we cruise together to macklum's

Yowza, I just drove around 900 miles last weekend to go to the NJ meet otherwise I would probably join you guys. I can get to Sherbrooke in like 5 hours thats about the only place I ever really go. My buddy has a place up there, its actullay on Little Lake Magog.

Yeah.. sherbrooke is actually about 2 hours from here... and about 4 hours from macklum.
that would be a looooong day for you.

Gbourdon said:
I am a noobie for canada but how long would it take me to get from central New Hampshire to where you guys are at?
Wow, That's some distance... If you could make it We would love to have you, (Spend the night) because of the distance...:eek:

I'm definitely coming. Probably a buddy will come with me to the BBQ - doesn't have a mazda, but ... he's still cool I guess ;). Lil Freek, PM sent requesting directions to meet at your place. I'll be in the west end. Looking forward to meeting all the Ottawa folk!

So is it too late to add my name to the list? I haven't had time to visit this board in a while so I had no idea this meet was going on. Also, are Mazda 3's invited? I've now got a 3 but still see myself as a Protege owner ;)

If there's still room you can put me down for 2.

1. BRIAN MP5T
2. Paul - Lil Freek
3. OttawaP5 (1)
4. Macklum
5. Stanage
6. Redfyre (1)
7. Leogunner
8. Protoss
9. Steph ???
10.Tiwing (Perhaps)
11.Becks

Hey Becks. looking forward to having a couple of drinks then taking your "3" for a spin. .. Uh, I mean to having you take me for a spin in your "3"... ;) I've sat in it, but not driven in one.

tiwing said:
Hey Becks. looking forward to having a couple of drinks then taking your "3" for a spin. .. Uh, I mean to having you take me for a spin in your "3"... ;) I've sat in it, but not driven in one.
Hey Tiwing,

Same goes for your MSP, I've sat in one but never driven one, or actually rode in one at all :(

I definitely want a zoom in Brian MP5T's monster too... and anyone elses for that matter. Are the some good twisties around deep river?

cool.. so we'll be meeting at 12-12:15 at College Square. :)

i'll probably have the crappiest car there.. with my ATx and full stock engine :p

Malcolm, aside from salad, what else do you want people to bring? We can't all bring salad. I was thinking of maybe bringing some cookies or muffins/mini cakes.

Bring which ever you want its potluck . I would do it this way
dessert

salads

Just put your name in as to what you are bringing . copy and paste Malcolm

Back