Bayson r lip shipping cost for Ontario...

Jetmech

Anybody know ball park shipping cost to Canada for the bayson lips. Looking at buying another lip and can't enter shipping info for some reason on there website.

Thanks in advance....

Tried Ebay and they want like a $100 for shipping and that doesn't include brokerage. Too rich for my blood. Have to wait to find one used locally I guess.

someone needs to organize a group buy! I'd love to get a a lip and the VIP wing! but $200 combined for shipping to Canada is just too much!!! especially since you have to sned them out for painting before they can be mounted!

Anychance you guys have a link? Been searching all over and nothing shows up on Ebay. :(

Looking for a DAMD front and rear lip. I'd even drive out to TO for a group buy! :)

'06-07' vs '08-'09 don't share the same front bumper, so it will not fit, at least in the front but the back is the same.

Get someone across the border to get it for you and have it painted or not and install it and drive across the border.

Well they want approx $260 for the lip unpainted and we are not sure if it fits the earlier bumper yet.

Will update....

You're in Winnipeg right? There's several parcel pickup places that deal with USA only shipping. They're just across the border (about an hour from Winnipeg) and charge a minimal cost for you to ship to them. Make a weekend out of it and you might not even have to pay duty when crossing the border.
I'd watch out for doing modifications south of the border though. By what I've read from the CBSA documents if you bring your car south of the border and have it modified they have the right to charge tax on the full amount of the vehicle after the modifications...not just the modifications themselves.

Back