bay area p5 meet

savaho

It was a good idea, too bad hardly anyone showed. Maybe next time.

ucmeet01.jpg

ucmeet02.jpg

For pictures of the rev it up in SF city click here!

Damn I didn't even know there was one or I would of showed up! Sorry guys. There is another guy who lives right by me that has a 2002 blue one just like mine that prolly would of showed up too. Mabye next time we should make it an ALL protege meet. That would draw alot more people.

Last edited:
Damn!
I got stuck in traffic and showed up at 3:30. 10 min. after most(2) of you guys left. At least I hooked up with blackp5 for a few(good meeting you!)...He was pulling out of the parking lot right as I was pulling in, and he turned around. He mentioned somebody talking about a "cruise" down to Santa Cruz. That would be killer for me 'cause I live here. Maybe I can hook up a place to stop/meet/hang out. s***, if you guys do this, I'll drive up there first and cruise back with ya.
Sorry I missed you guys.

yea.. this meet didn't turn out to great.. i hoped more people would have showed up but it was a good try at least

101_0166.jpg

101_0167.jpg

Well hey, how about arrangeing one for next weekend? A bay area all protege meet. I am not good at arrangeing these sorts of things, but I'm just tossing the idea out there... :D

Wow. there are at least 3 p5 in Dublin and only 1 came :-(.

BTW I have more pictures. They are hella good quality too. 2400 x 1800

i think there are like 10 in dublin alone.. except they don't post here.. i know there's a white one by the apartment complexes by my house...

Back