Banana Winter Photo Shoot #DUO

daedalus

:
BANANA OF FURY
Not really happy with most of the shots... in fact, none of the shots really turned out how i wanted them. Stupid crappy camera. Anyway, this is just to showcase the new stuff for the end of the Winter update thread, which will be replaced by a Summer update thread in the coming months. Until then, this is just what it is.

You do have to say though, she is pretty ******* shiny! Nothing like a hardcore buff job and some Zaino to do wonders! (Only two coats too! Just wait till i get like 10 more on it!!!) (boom07)

WINTER143.jpg

WINTER144.jpg

WINTER145.jpg

WINTER146.jpg

WINTER147.jpg

WINTER148.jpg

WINTER149.jpg

wow man let me just tell you i love everything about your car (thumb) i love the hood especially great job on it man

Damn dude. Clean ass ride. I love that hood. Wish I could afford one for my banana :). Great work keep it up.

JT

car is looking better than ever.

and i know i won't give you s*** about the pics. from the looks of things, i can't see how you have any extra money for a new cam with everything you've put into (and are still putting in) the car.

damnit why cant my car be that sexy!?!?!? lookin good as always bro, you are the beast behind my madness (well your car is)

Back