Badge Sizes

MP5stephen

:
Mazda Protege5 & Miata M Edition
I have used the search button, but found nothing relevant to the info of what exactly I'm looking to discover.

I would like to know the sizes of the badges/emblems on the front and rear of P5's. I would just measure mine, but how are they measured? Left to right, width? Or top to bottom, height?

Front Emblem size:
Rear Upper Emblem Size:
'MAZDA' Emblem size:

Not interested in the 'Protege5' size(as they aren't interchangeable)(sad)

Will the Mazda Millenia(Fords 626) Rear Emblems fit on the P5's?

If anyone knows this info thanks.

I would think the best way to measure them, if you plan on swapping, would be the post holes. Remove the emblem and see how far apart the holes are. The one on the front is a standard size. The one on the back is a smaller emblem. My tribute had a large emblem. I assume they use, for the most part, those three sizes for all cars. It's very possible that they manufacture a custom size for every car, I dunno. The CX-7s' look humongous

Well, I wan't a cleaner newer looking one(mine is chipped/flaking). I want something the same size as factory, and wanting to see if there any with the same size to replace it with? I'm having trouble finding the front emblem for P5's. If another front emblem from another Mazda will work, someone say something and let me know. I'm thinking of getting my hatch shaved, filled and painted. I want to keep the one on the front though.

Back