Back Porch BBQ MEET #1 --My House-- Winfield, IL- 7/18/09

I'll be there if I'm not busy (probably w/ tracy). I will bring my legendary peanut butter squares.

hey bryan, i'm putting myself down to bring some eggrolls and a case of dew :)

I don't think the new folk have experienced the Anna Eggrolls yet ... this will be glorious.

I don't think the new folk have experienced the Anna Eggrolls yet ... this will be glorious.

Edit:

Damn phone just posted blank. I haven't had them yet so I'll be looking forward to them.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm actually off that weekend.

I'm in provided the girlfriend doesn't sneak a last minute wedding to attend on me like the last time I said I'd go to a meet.

What kind of eggrolls is it?

Damn! There are so much going on that date. Can't decide which one to go to.

We'll be hanging out for a bit so swing by if you want. I'm not sure how late people will be here, but you're all welcome to stay as long as ya like. Plus I'm not far from either I-355 or I-88 if we want to go for a cruise at some point.

I was informed by PM that 6club has a meet this day and I should not do this and meet with them. I can't find where to respond to this guy becuase it was a normal PM, so ummmm no. If y'all wanna come by and have some BBQ your welcome, but I'm looking forward to pissing off my neighbors as on the folks on this board can.

So I just found out the 6 club is doing a meet at Lou Malnati's in Elk Grove Village at 12:30pm. Might hit up that meet first then head down to the BBQ, since it'll only be 30 minutes away from there.

eh!!! im pretty sure i can make this one..... 2 meets in one day anybody??

^ im definitely going to be @ lou malnati's

Latest posts

Back