Awesome Motorsports Pictures & Videos

Ok, that's it!!!! I'm going to try and drive my front wheel over a cone and clear it next season!...and not a pointer cone.

apexlater said:
Ok, that's it!!!! I'm going to try and drive my front wheel over a cone and clear it next season!...and not a pointer cone.

Go for it!

Dunno if you noticed or not, Cubby was occasionally lifting his front inside this weekend as well. But you had to just show him up and lift your wheel in nearly every corner.

apexlater said:
Pick one, I'll have the camera ready

kcbhiw said:
Go for it!

Dunno if you noticed or not, Cubby was occasionally lifting his front inside this weekend as well. But you had to just show him up and lift your wheel in nearly every corner.

Yeah, and the afternoon course was set up just for the lift. I really think it was the highest I've ever felt the front lift, kinda strange sensation.

It kinda sucks because when the wheel is off the ground it's just a giant paper-weight at that point....but it sure is photogenic. :D

These are from an SCR event back in October.
Now that i finally got some proper race tires who knows what'll happen...

969669_lxnoy

969668_spb18

Last edited:
chris1866 said:
These are from an SCR event back in October.
Now that i finally got some proper race tires who knows what'll happen...

P1030978.JPG

P1040080.JPG
your other URL's were working, so i inserted the correct hyperlink

Hey, keep looking for race tires--i didn't think i could afford them either.
But i waited around till i found the right set of rims ($140 for the set) and then called this guy up in Wisconsin who deals with nothing but used race tires and ended up getting some "lightly used" hoosier A6's for $60 bucks apiece (shocked) !!

Check through a bunch of forums and stuff and just do a google search for "used race tires" and see what you come up with.....ya never know.

(ps my entire "race tire" setup came to about $450 bucks.... can't even buy a set of azenis for that nowdays....somethin to thnik about because your street tires will last a heck of a lot longer if you don't use them for autox).
just be patient and you might get lucky

Holy big picture! Just had to throw this on page 11 to take away the silver reign! Although, if you think about it, deep down inside, under all that paint and primer, we are all silver metalic!

Britt
DSC_6374.jpg

Last edited:
OMG it's a pic of Wayne with all 4 wheels ON THE GROUND! That in itself makes this an amazing pic!
DSC_0750Large.jpg

:p

First Autocross

Mine and the cars first Autocross. The car rolled a 1000 miles on the track. It was so much fun, I am hooked.

dsc1540.website.jpg

dsc1724website.jpg

dsc1714website.jpg

it almost looks like it has positive camber in that corner.

The 3 doesn't have a twin trapezoidal link rear suspension last I checked and that makes me really, really sad :'(

Kansei said:
it almost looks like it has positive camber in that corner.
break out your protractor lol. I have a couple pics of the P5 like that.

Attachments

• DSCN2966.JPG
    DSCN2966.JPG
    246.2 KB · Views: 257
Back