autox

tsunami

Contributor
:
mazda3 5 door
just a heads up the local souther maine autocross club (http://www.cumberlandmotorclub.com/) is starting its season off april 25 and 26 at the story land parking lot. its a good group of guys/gals though don't be late they are pretty anal about the walk through and the safety meeting etc... i have raced with them only 2 times over the last couple years but its always been a well run event and i believe the proceeds from one of the days goes to charity so thats always nice. hope some of you can make it as of now i am planning on going but who knows with my work schedule.

You should check out the BMW White Mountain Chapter's site. They have both a skid school and track events at NHMS.

Derek are you definitely going to this? If so, I may meet up with you, at least to watch this time around. I'm thinking of trying this out this year though. I've built the car up to where I can track it now, so I might as well have a little fun with it, right?!

Derek are you definitely going to this? If so, I may meet up with you, at least to watch this time around. I'm thinking of trying this out this year though. I've built the car up to where I can track it now, so I might as well have a little fun with it, right?!

as of now its looking like saturday is the nice weather day though i will find out if i have to work today i really hope i can make it as this event is really close to my house only like 40 min away. its 20-30$ to do it for the day and its a lot of fun you usually have to "work" one of the corners when your group isn't running but they usually get 4-5 runs each group in and every one has a good time.. i would deffinatly bring some grub, some sunscreen and what not... don't think there is much in glen NH to quickly run and eat between runs... i say do it its a lot easier for you as a driver then tracking it and its almost as much fun (just divide the speeds by 4 or so lol)

Actually, I can't make this one Derek. I have an appointment to keep, and I also want to clean up my car a bit before heading down to OCC next weekend. This coming weekend is supposed to be super nice, so the car is going to get some desperately needed TLC, inside and out.

i had a good time... didn't know anyone there though

ended up hanging out with a guy with an 07 sti. he did a couple ride alongs with me and i did the same. my first lap was 59.4 and my best was a 54.2. not a bad increase i was pretty happy with it. a modded TC had a best lap of 53.7 him and i were going back and forth through out the day. lots of nice cars a couple lotus' a porche turbo and a ton of miata's

there was a guy from mass with a speed 6 anyone on here?

Back