Autopower Rollbar - Sedans & P5

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_psi

Contributor
:
ms|slowtege #399
Autopower race model roll bar for Proteges. Welded in diagonal brace and harness bar. Bolts in to the car. All hardware and backing plates included. Painted semi-gloss black, was going to powder coat it silver before I decided to take it out. Has a bunch of SFI padding to keep your head safe.

New they are $500 + 150 freight. Have about $60 in padding that will be included.

Asking $425 + shipping.

Installed
Seats.jpg

bar.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Autopower 4 point and the backseat is still installed in my car. It is just a PITA to get in and out of the seat.

Rob

Shipping to Hawaii?

just joking. I would like to but I know that thing would be too expensive to ship.

Bump for you

very interested. can the back seat still be used?

It can be but I wouldn't let anyone sit back there. Extremely dangerous! The plastic that wraps from the rear of the door behind the seat would have to be trimmed and then you can cram the seat-back into place.

Not sure on weight but usually these are shipped freight so the weight doesn't matter as its just one pallet size. Shipping is usually $125-160.

Just let me know. If I was still planning on tracking my car I'd keep it. It was nice to have the added safety.

Pretty sure it doesn't fit P5s are the rear fender wells are a bit different. The main hoop would fit but you'd need to make the rear down bars.

Who wants a race car?!?! lol I'm tired of this thing sitting in my van

It will fit a P5 Empire had one in his old P5 and I now have it in my MSP

Name changed As requested. I can snap some pics of mine installed with a full rear interior if anybody would like

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back