AutoExe Body Kit

joeboy

:
2010 MS3 CWP
I know I'm doing this wrong but I'm putting it out there in case there's any interest in a full Auto Exe body kit for the 5.

I have a 2010 Speed3 on it's way and I'm going to bring my car back to stock. That mean's I'll be letting go of the front bumper, metal reinforcement, side skirts, rear skirt, rear spoiler and full carbon hood.

Once I remove the parts next week I do a proper posting with pricing in the classifieds section but I just wanted to see if there was any interest out there.

Below are pics of my car as is, sadly, it's going back to the way it was :(

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 2,599
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 2,514
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,173
That sucks you are getting rid of the 5 :(
but awesome that you are getting a speed3! :D

Thats a lot of work you put into it tho. Are you planing on repainting back to a gloss black?
What springs/suspension are you running, and are you planning to sell? Too lazy to search all your posts :p

The dealership that's taking the trade is having it resprayed to gloss black for higher resale appeal (confused)

I have a set of BC coilovers installed that I'm moving over the my MS3. But I also have a set of Progress lowering springs that were in there before the coilovers that I will be selling off. I'll update this post next week when I have all the parts removed so I can do a proper FS listing. But if you're interested, PM me :)

Damn, it sucks youre all the way out in canada. I would love to have that kit, for cheap of course.

I have a Question about the side skirts, maybe anyone can answer this.
I was wondering, in order to install these side skirts do you need to remove the factory extensions or do they install over them?

Original side skirts need to be removed first. The AutoExe skirt are attached with full length 3M tape with a screw on each end. The inside of the rear wheel well needs to be drilled since there isn't a hole where the skirt needs to be fixed. To keep it secured I also ran a full bead of silicone adhesive.

Hope this helps.

I might be interested... I wouldn't have to paint it. lol. I could do without the spoiler though, not a fan!

It's been a while since being on here but just wanted to send a note saying all the parts are sold. Thanks to everyone inquiring for your interest.

On another note, damn I miss that 5!! But I love my MS3 :)
My most recent project, '92 Miata.....

I think that your 5 is in Montral now. I saw it 2 months ago. Looks weird in green and yellow windows with a bunch of puppies on the dash. :(

Back