Auto Detailing & Storage - Founded by NEPOC Member

DaViper

:
2016 Mazda6 GT
Fellow NEPOC Members,
I haven't been too active on the board in the last few months as I've been very busy with a new business venture called Toy Motorsports, so I was hoping to let you all know about it in case you are interested. Toy Motorsports is located off Route 20 in Marlborough, MA, and it has two divisions: The Toy Wash (Professional Auto Detailing - www.TheToyWash.com) and The Toy Box (Motorsport Storage - www.MyBigToyBox.com).

I know that this isn't a place to advertise a business, so I won't turn this into much of an ad. If any of you are in the Metro West, MA area and would like to come in sometime to have your car detailed or you're interested in storage, please feel free to contact me directly at Matt@ToyMotorsports.com or through this forum.

I'd be happy to offer NEPOC members a discount on our services. Maybe we could even host a NEPOC event at our location after the winter.

Anyways, just wanted to share the news with fellow NEPOC members, hopefully I'll make it to another event in the next few months!

-Matt

hi matt...you had a p5 before the 3 right? the meet thing would be a great idea for the spring!

just sent the business an email...check it out, thanks!

Last edited:
hi matt...you had a p5 before the 3 right? the meet thing would be a great idea for the spring!
Great memory, Mark! Yes, I had an 03 Laser Blue P5 a few years back. It was the 3rd one from the left in this pic from the Stanley Park meet back in 04! Unfortunately I'm having trouble finding more pics of it (I also had a DG lip on it at one point).
attachment.php

I had a Honda Pilot for a few years after the P5, when I needed more space for my DJ company. I missed driving a small fun car, and a little over a year ago I traded the Pilot for an 09 True Red MS3 GT:
IMG_0699.JPG

I'd be happy to host a NEPOC event at Toy Motorsports in the spring, make sure to remind me if I forget! There's plenty of parking for 30+ cars and we would be able to grill etc.

Glad to be back in a Mazda, I hope to make it to a few NEPOC events this year!

-Matt

ya, that stanley park meet in springfield was the most epic of all protege meets! wonder were all those cars are now? well, mines in my driveway...

My carpets could use a shampoo before the winter...ooh, and a free loaner for the premium packages. Very tempting!

I think i've seen your car around a few times in Marlborough, i also got a TR MS3 w/ RX8 wheels, you probably have seen mine as well.

Might stop by before winter starts.

Back