Austin, TX Mod Friendly Dealer???

TheRealDefman

:
2008 MS3
I'm 99% sure I asked this before, but I can't find the post.

I need to take my MS3 in for regular maintenance stuff, nothing wrong with it, but I don't wanna hear any s*** about my mod's.

I take my car to Roger Beasley on Burnet Rd. However I only have a MS-CAI and RX8 wheels. I have seen a couple of modded cars there and the Service Manager knows the stuff. I am not sure how "mod friendly" they are though...

Based on what I see on your sig, you should be fine. Maybe swap the BOV first just in case.

Or you can wait 1 more month until COBB moves to Austin! :) :)

Good luck,
Carlos

It will take you 10 minutes to get that TMIC off. And 5 min to replace the BPV. 15 minutes to replace the midpipe.

30 minutes that could save you a PITA . . . worth it imo.

You should get away with the CAI and engine mounts. But I would definately remove the bpv, tmic, and midpipe. Removing a cat is illegal for street purposes.

my car was purchased at the dealership up north on i-35 (heading towards the outlet malls); i forget ... is it premier or something? after they tried to tell me injen intake somehow voided the warranty relating to my turbo, i left and have never gone back again.

with that said, i second roger beasley on burnet. while i wasn't entirely satisfied with their service, they never hassled be about my mods.

Hey y'all. It'd be cool to all get together to check out how each others cars look/sound etc in Austin. I drive a Silver '08 MS3 and see other mazdapseeds out there from time to time.

Hey y'all. It'd be cool to all get together to check out how each others cars look/sound etc in Austin. I drive a Silver '08 MS3 and see other mazdapseeds out there from time to time.

Sounds like a fine idea, perhaps glum onto some other local Mazda outing.

In only a few weeks will be the annual texas wide mazda meet. Check out the MSF forum for details.

Back