ashland and surrounding counties

hat1018

:
2003 Protege5, 2006 Mazda3, 2015 CX5
Any body out there?(dunno) Would like to have some local Mazda peeps to hang with, and I have not seen any on here yet.

we lived in mansfield for a few months this past winter....never really saw any mazdas...but now we are back in columbus, but my fiance's parents are still up in shiloh and we go up there frequently...

Wooster is absolutly crawling with Mazdas. I see a decent amount around the area I was hoping to find some members closer to me. Akron/Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, and Cincy areas are all I see.

Come on people. I can not believe I am the only person in a 50 mile radius of Ashland, Ohio who is on this forum.

Put a link to this thread in your sig, similar to mine.

Ok I just thought I would bump my own thread. I could really use some business cards or something to tag some people around here. I would like to get more local (to me) people involved in some of the things that are on the way next year.

we used to 'tag' cars with flyers we had made at our previous club (who shall not be named LOL) and we got a few people, actually i think Fez was a result of a tag!!

business cards are CHEAP at vistaprint.com ... like 250 for $1.99 or something ridiculous like that ... i say, go for it!

Did not work for me either. I'll peep vista print. Is there a problem with using M247 logo?

The site in general is acting up right now for me. I dunno.

Did not work for me either. I'll peep vista print. Is there a problem with using M247 logo?

i wouldn't think so, as you are bringing THEM more awareness!! i got tagged at Lime Rock Park with a 247 biz card and the person's screename on it ... like "you have been tagged by _________"

you can even do it like that, put a line for the name and people can buy some off you to offset your cost ... and hand write in their screen name ... 'cause 250 is alot for one person to tag ... just a thought ...

Latest posts

Back