Arlington Blvd/ Rt. 50

FunkyCold5

:
2003 Black Mica MSP
I always see a titanium and a yellow MSP driving around Arlington Blvd/ Rt. 50. I'm not sure if they even part of this forum.

The yellow one I saw coming back from lunch, around 12:15ish. I was waiting to turn into the side street, going to the BB&T Twin Plaza Towers, and the yellow MSP passed me. It had really nice dark tints, so I don't know if the guy even saw me or what.

Andrew

I saw a yellow MP3 yesterday on Little River. It's the only yellow Mazda anything I've seen in NOVA. You sure it was an MSP and not an MP3?

BTW, who owns that Spec V in your pic? I might know him. The black one next to your MSP, that is.

Kain I'm positive it was a MSP. I can never mistaken it from a MP3, there are just too many differences between the two. (ie. spoiler, rims, front lip, etc)

I doubt you'd know the spec Vs in my picture. Don't forget the white one all the way in the end, that's also a Spec V.

Anyways, the guy that "owned" the black Spec V is Brian, he sold it though and got an STi. The white Spec V is Jomar.

I have to update my picture, it's pretty old.

Andrew

OK, I don't know him then. I didn't ask about the white Spec because I personally haven't met any local white Spec owners.

Have you seen any orange MSPs in this area? I haven't. I've seen 1 blue, 1 silver, and a bunch of blacks and greys.

I never see any Mazda anythings in the Ballston area of Arlington either.. and of all the meets i've gone to, I don't know of any yellow Speed owners.

Lisakay said:
I never see any Mazda anythings in the Ballston area of Arlington either.. and of all the meets i've gone to, I don't know of any yellow Speed owners.
Other than laracroft? :)

Well - I followed (and then was followed by) a Spicy Orange MSP with VERY dark tints in the Ashburn/Sterling area yesterday on my way to lunch. And on my way back - I saw him/her (damn dark tinting!) again - one light ahead, and I never caught up.

Same trip - stupid dude in a Dodge Neon wanted to play - A-pillar gauge pods and noisy fart-can exhaust. Didn't bother off the line (colleagues in the car) and destroyed him on the curvy, under-construction section by merely not slowing down. Fun! Merely being able to do that in a car, without your colleagues noticing, is testament to how much fun the 6 is for the driver, while still maintaining excellent ride quality for clueless passengers ;) Wish the roads didn't suck so much, with the potholes and the construction and the ramp.

Anyway - I've seen every MSP color possible on the roads, and lots of yellow cars - there are two yellow 6's in the Sterling area, and a number of yellow P5s everywhere! hard to miss 'em - maybe you folks aren't looking hard enough? :)

These "I saw ..." threads are finally getting pointless, with Mazda sales on the upswing ;)

Hey guys I'm here in Prince William visiting the parents, and I must say I've seen a lot of p5's all over the area, even a spicy orange msp here in Dale City. Anyone?

PR54LIFE said:
Hey guys I'm here in Prince William visiting the parents, and I must say I've seen a lot of p5's all over the area, even a spicy orange msp here in Dale City. Anyone?

How long are you in the area? Maybe you'd like to come out and meet some of us at our next get together.. :)

i see about one msp a week. Saw a silver the other day on waples, a black on 495 twice (maybe different ones), a blue on fox mill, a yellow on braddock, a blue on little river, a few silvers on little river (probably a few were the same), and some more i think. Oh, 1 or 2 mp3s (one on little river, in fairfax).

jesse said:
i see about one msp a week. Saw a silver the other day on waples, a black on 495 twice (maybe different ones), a blue on fox mill, a yellow on braddock, a blue on little river, a few silvers on little river (probably a few were the same), and some more i think. Oh, 1 or 2 mp3s (one on little river, in fairfax).

(eekdance) darn.. maybe I should be traveling with you because I don't see many.. (crazy)

well i see a .. seems to be yougn girl driving an black msp in springfield area alot, darkish hair...

then ive seen a white girl in an orange msp in alrington a few times....

seens a few dark grey msp come into the tysons corner area circuit city....

then of coarse ive seen the infamous lisakay..... ha ha in my shop

Usually around 730-830 (I don't remember cuz it used to be when I worked in E*Trade) I always see this titanium MSP along braddock Rd. He exits onto 495 and has a custom License plate, but don't know if the guy is from here.

A yellow MSP with some asian cartoon stickers I know is definitely not in the forum cuz they were a little older and don't seem the type to put some upgrades in their car.

That's enough of my ranting for today. Peace out.

Andrew

I saw that amazing(you knwo which one I'm talking about) RX-8 today. It was going in the other direction so I couldn't get a great look. I was surprised how low it was on the street. I figured it had coilovers so it was only slammed at shows. Maybe I just looked at it from a weird angle. The wing was also huge, but damn was it a nice looking car. By the way this was at about 8:40 on shirley gate/waples mill (I dont know exactly where it changes names).

Dark one with the young lady driving is most likely Rona. Kyu is also always around the fairfax area. I see plenty of MSPs on on the ffx county parkway. Ballston and arlington are overflowing the 6s. I see about 2 to 3 rx8s daily in reston/herndon.

i have a yellow msp and im always on route 50. maybe its me you see sometimes? no tint though, all stock...not for long though haha, i just ordered my hiboost kit.

edit: im in the falls church/annandale/fairfax area. im live right off of gallows road so im always driving on that.

Last edited:
Back