ARGGGHHHHH *hit and runs suck*

pr5pixie

ARG
Woke up this morning (prior to my biggest and hardest uni exam, let me ad) to find a HUGE SCRAPE and dent on my car...someone mustve hit it in my parking lot..****** it all up. Appraiser came...said it was $1000 worth of damage, and i get to foot $500 of that in my deductable...GODDAMN IT!! BRAND NEW CAR. I just got this like 5 months ago....i'm so upset. I've been crying all morning, like a pussy ( my boyfriend doesnt understand- he thinks i'm overreacting..hehe) It wouldnt be so bad if I wasnt already a billion dollars in debt...it'll take me 6 months to egt the money to fix this.

White scrapes look SO bad on a black car :(

Well im in the same boat too!

My car is 4 months old and some arse moron hit my passenger side fender at the mall!! Completely bent in! Didn't leave note either!!!

A curse on those who hit and run!!!!!!!!!

:bs: :wtf:

in your garage? i say look for the car and key it ;) idk... sorry to hear. go threw insurance and try to get more for your money. example, some lady hit my front end. i got my front repainted and my autoexe lip and grill paid for. sorry to hear - chris

Get a police report. Then your insurance will cover it under Uninsured Motorist which is usually a $250 deductible. This is how you report a hit and run. Sorry to hear about your car....Good Luck.

Sorry to hear about your car. Yeach, try to claim for other stuff also since you pay the $ 500 deductable. Talk with the body shop to figure out something :p

Back