Araw's Mazdaspeed 3

thanks! cheapest i found it for was 470 shipped on amazon. i had to buy all the pieces separately. i could've saved 60 bucks and not gotten the fairing but i think it looks super cool.

you want the faring trust me i took my racks off for a while because they whine like a mofo on the highway. what kinda horn is that by your air filter?

KNYEW! You in Vegas? :)
haha, i just got back from vegas today but i live in arizona. i try to go to that place whenever i'm there though, they're super nice.

you want the faring trust me i took my racks off for a while because they whine like a mofo on the highway. what kinda horn is that by your air filter?
oo, that's good that i ordered it then. i have the stock horn + a fiamm low tone horn. it sounds a lot nicer imo!

HOY nice pics!
Salamat! :D

ganda ng mga chicks mo man lol

salamat! haha

new stickar.
dsc0134b.jpg

slightly tilted but that's ok
dsc0130zi.jpg

thanks to my friend for taking these :)
34686_416217312045_719692045_5237126_2312098_n.jpg

38213_415795827045_719692045_5224703_3440417_n.jpg

your car is sooo sick man! I love everything you've done. Where did you get that facebook sticker? that is hilarious!!!

nah, they're glossy bronze rota torques. 17x7.5 with an unknown offset. i think the intense hdr editing makes it looks matte haha.

rota's, huh? even the wheels are pinoy goodness! pretty hot!!

pinoy-pinoy-philippines-filipino-smiley-emoticon-000449-medium.gif

lose the hello kitty stickers, it's just too juvenile! if you truly want to represent, i suggest the iconic pinay hero:

Darna_Wallpaper_by_ryehex16.jpg

Last edited:
your car is sooo sick man! I love everything you've done. Where did you get that facebook sticker? that is hilarious!!!
thanks!

fb sticker: http://www.grafixpressions.com/vehicle.shtml

rota's, huh? even the wheels are pinoy goodness! pretty hot!!

haha, gotta represent/ too cheap to get works :D

pinoy-pinoy-philippines-filipino-smiley-emoticon-000449-medium.gif

lose the hello kitty stickers, it's just too juvenile! if you truly want to represent, i suggest the iconic pinay hero:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/136617819/Darna_Wallpaper_by_ryehex16.jpg

haha, i <3 hello kitty no homo. never watched darna, i guess i'm too young?

Lookin clean dude!

thanks!

post more chickas tol! hehe

yeah, i'm trying to get another shoot with the ladies ~_^

thanks man, I went on there and ordered 6 stickers last night...that site has some badass stickers lol.

More pics with pretty ladies!? I don't know what to be more jealous of, your nice speed3, or that you have some good looking girl-friends. lol

great looking speed! thanks for the link...i ordered 2 more stickers one being the DSC OFF lol.

thanks! awesome! i didnt even know they had a dsc off one hahah. which other one did you get?

Your car is looking really nice and clean! The Torque should be a 17x7.5 +45 offset.

-Tommy
thanks! and thanks for the info :)

More pics with pretty ladies!? I don't know what to be more jealous of, your nice speed3, or that you have some good looking girl-friends. lol
haha thanks :D

sorry if i'm boring anyone but i took some more pictures today lol

dsc0327jo.jpg

dsc0331r.jpg

gosh i love this car!!!

btw, did your stickers from that site take for hell and ever to ship?? I ordered them a week and a half ago and still don't have em?? I got 6 stickers, maybe that's the hold up lol.

Back