April 17th meet

Jeph

:
2002 ES-T (dead)
Ok so here it is. The next attempted Utah meet.
April 17th, its a Saturday, 6200 S Wasatch Blvd.
If we have any conflicting commitments, express them EARLY so we can change the date or time accordingly.

Peace- Jeff

Zooooooooooom said:
Ok so here it is. The next attempted Utah meet.
April 17th, its a Saturday, 6200 S Wasatch Blvd.
If we have any conflicting commitments, express them EARLY so we can change the date or time accordingly.

Peace- Jeff
Honestly its going to be tough for me to make it the 17th - thats the week of finals for me and I think I have to work everyday that weekend as well -

So for now- count me out. ( (sad2)

I hate to be the party pooper - but the whole month of april is going to be tough - 1st weekend I am working about 40 hours in 3 days -
2nd is finals IIRC -
so prob the last saturday in April or next one in may -

and ill try and get the hosers in the other msp/s ive sen come too- havnt been able to stop them yet-

and why is it that P5 guys around here wont even acknowlege me when I am next to them at lights? I want to tell them nice P5 or something- but they dont even look over

Last edited:
Cause most P5 owners are moms hauling groceries... heh. Well maybe april will be a bust then, I wish other people from Utah would get on and post. I want to show off my new lights, and ghostlike headlights. Its sick...

Hey Ill haul what I want around, Ill show up when ever you set a meet up.
just let me know when.
Theres this fat guy at my work whos nickname is groceries..

Zooooooooooom said:
Cause most P5 owners are moms hauling groceries... heh. Well maybe april will be a bust then, I wish other people from Utah would get on and post. I want to show off my new lights, and ghostlike headlights. Its sick...

LOL-
Yeah except the ones I have seen (that Ive payed attn to anyway -) have been really nice P5's - wheels tint ect ect-
(silly)

Anyway - Yeah im stoked to see some HID's - how they looking? I want to make up a set for my MSP - ill be trying to tinker with the idea in my head for a while-

The HID's are the single best mod I have done to my car so far. Its insane how well they light up the road. Its a retrofit kit right now, so the beam pattern isn't as good as it could be with projector housings. But I have an extra set of MSP headlights that i'm going to try and get projector housings into eventually.
But he lights I really want to show off are my fogs. I just got them after the last meet, and they are projector housings, and true fogs unlike the ones that come on other cars. Oh and I have little LED's in my headlight housing now, so that at night, I can just turn on my fogs, and no headlights, but the LED's still make the headlight have a ghost effect to it. Its really mean looking, and intimidating when you see it coming down the street. Too bad after I install my turbo, cars won't see it anymore, they'll just see my taillights ;)

Zooooooooooom said:
The HID's are the single best mod I have done to my car so far. Its insane how well they light up the road. Its a retrofit kit right now, so the beam pattern isn't as good as it could be with projector housings. But I have an extra set of MSP headlights that i'm going to try and get projector housings into eventually.
But he lights I really want to show off are my fogs. I just got them after the last meet, and they are projector housings, and true fogs unlike the ones that come on other cars. Oh and I have little LED's in my headlight housing now, so that at night, I can just turn on my fogs, and no headlights, but the LED's still make the headlight have a ghost effect to it. Its really mean looking, and intimidating when you see it coming down the street. Too bad after I install my turbo, cars won't see it anymore, they'll just see my taillights ;)

LOL- yeah Boost is good!

Anyway - where did you get your extra lights from - and how much? (mabey P5's?)

I got one off a member here who crashed his car (RIP) and decided to part it out. And the other one I ordered from car-part.com and had it shipped to me. I want P5 lights, so i can have hibeams back, but i don't know if my bulbs will fit in the housings.

Zooooooooooom said:
I got one off a member here who crashed his car (RIP) and decided to part it out. And the other one I ordered from car-part.com and had it shipped to me. I want P5 lights, so i can have hibeams back, but i don't know if my bulbs will fit in the housings.
jeff i might consider trading u my lights if u throw in ur HID kit. (uhm)

Zooooooooooom said:
how about a big (upyours)

there is no way anyone whould trade u there dual output MP5 headlights for your single output headlights unless u throw something in with it....
its like this i have an M3 and u want to trade me ur 330ci for it.....its just not going to hapend unless ur 330 has s*** done to it....

SEE WHAT IM SAYING(jerkit)

there is no way anyone whould trade u there dual output MP5 headlights for your single output headlights unless u throw something in with it....
its like this i have an M3 and u want to trade me ur 330ci for it.....its just not going to hapend unless ur 330 has s*** done to it....

SEE WHAT IM SAYING(jerkit)
Umm no its like i have a granola bar, you have a twix. I want the twix, but you want my granola bar and the rest of my lunch. Not going to work out that way.
Whatever, are you coming to the meet or what

Zooooooooooom said:
Umm no its like i have a granola bar, you have a twix. I want the twix, but you want my granola bar and the rest of my lunch. Not going to work out that way.
Whatever, are you coming to the meet or what

BWAHAHAHAHA

Well said -

Sooo I need a consensus, is April a bust? cause I don't want to do it if its just going to be me kirill and asmo (sorry, i forgot your name)

Oh and who wants to help me install my springs and struts when they come in?

I think I may be in for the 17th weekend-

either friday or saturday I will have to be in SLC anyway -
Going to have a mod party with the CEG boys- (smash)

Ill find out if its friday or saturday -

I should be able to make it 17th plus maybe one more p5 I know .

When you get the springs installed I can get you a killer deal on an alignment

let me know if your interested.

I don't get off work on the 17th til 7, so if we want to push it back...

And where can you get me a killer deal on an alignment, i'll for sure need it. Wanna help install them? Tokico 5 way adjustables and eiback prokit :D

Back