Anyone with LED swaps out there? (blinker, break, reverse, etc.?)

CTAZOOM

:
04' MZ3 HB
Im trying to convert regular bulbs to LEDs because of the look and because they are much brighter and visible. Im talking about rear/front/side blinkers, parking/brake lights, reverse, upper break.

I have a mz3 hatch and the LED blinker cause a hyper flash. I like it actually because it makes my red brake blinkers blink faster and make them more visible.

My general question
1. Can i leave the blinkers with the hyper flash, LED have long life, but will it cause damage? If not is there a relay or anything i can change without adding resistors?
2. If i change the break light and reverse light bulbs to LED, will they work?

Im trying to convert regular bulbs to LEDs because of the look and because they are much brighter and visible. Im talking about rear/front/side blinkers, parking/brake lights, reverse, upper break.

I have a mz3 hatch and the LED blinker cause a hyper flash. I like it actually because it makes my red brake blinkers blink faster and make them more visible.

My general question
1. Can i leave the blinkers with the hyper flash, LED have long life, but will it cause damage? If not is there a relay or anything i can change without adding resistors?
2. If i change the break light and reverse light bulbs to LED, will they work?
You will have to install a resistor to run LED's in the turn signal or hazard lights. The hyper flash could be a problem, if not addressed. LED lights in reverse or brake lights do not require a resistor, they are 'plug n play'.

Back