Anyone watching UFC 56 tonight?

tekkie

Contributor
:
Spicy MSP
Carbon Turbo CX5
I am looking forward to Franklin vs Quarry, someone is going to get their ass knocked out :)

and Huges vs Riggs should be a good fight also

and St. Pierre hopefully is going to knock this guy Sherk out

Horn vs Pragnley, I like Horn the guy is good

Sam Hoger, s*** I hope this guy gets knocked out for like 2hrs, I hated that scumbag in Ultimate Figher 1, lazy sack of s*** lol

I have alot of energy just thinking about this, I gotta go slap the punching bag around for a while :)

If I called Northwest or Spirit airlines and book a flight I could be in detroit in 2hrs and 56 mins. They are the only two airlines that fly direct from West Palm Beach to Detroit. I would need you to meet me at the terminal with a small sign that says "VIERA" and a mariachi band to greet me. I will also request a 83 corvette as our transportation. If you could meet these demands, then I'll watch UFC.

just ordered it, want to see quarry vs franklin

hughes should destroy riggs. not very impressed with some of his previous fights.

tekkie said:
hmm Riggs was just over weight so now its a 3 round non-title fighth vs Hughes :( http://www.ufc.tv/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=1898
omg, I can't believe this s***, hughes is such a puss.... first they give him some cakewalk judo doo, then they give him a striker that he can shoot on all day long..... now riggs can't even cut t 1/2 pounds.... what crap. that's why I'm boycotting this UFC, and after the last live show... that diaz vs sanchez fight made me sick to my stomache, I cant wait for a 5 - 5 minute round rematch.... maybe I'll watch the next one with liddell vs. couture 3. not this one... St. Pierre is the man, I hope he's the next to get a title shot with hughes.... LONG LIVE FRANK TRIGG. - peace out.

tviera said:
If I called Northwest or Spirit airlines and book a flight I could be in detroit in 2hrs and 56 mins. They are the only two airlines that fly direct from West Palm Beach to Detroit. I would need you to meet me at the terminal with a small sign that says "VIERA" and a mariachi band to greet me. I will also request a 83 corvette as our transportation. If you could meet these demands, then I'll watch UFC.

lmao I dont think I can meet all of those demands man, but I can pick you up in my 91 protege
biggthumpup.gif

GrandBelialKey said:
omg, I can't believe this s***, hughes is such a puss.... first they give him some cakewalk judo doo, then they give him a striker that he can shoot on all day long..... now riggs can't even cut t 1/2 pounds.... what crap. that's why I'm boycotting this UFC, and after the last live show... that diaz vs sanchez fight made me sick to my stomache, I cant wait for a 5 - 5 minute round rematch.... maybe I'll watch the next one with liddell vs. couture 3. not this one... St. Pierre is the man, I hope he's the next to get a title shot with hughes.... LONG LIVE FRANK TRIGG. - peace out.

yeah I would love to see St. Pierre fight Hughes, I dont really like Hughes but St. Pierre is an animal

and Sanchez - Diaz both of those little twirps are arrogant so I have no use for either of them

Carlos Newton should come back and beat Hughes again, he won that fight when he chocked Hughes out but when they fell the poor guy got knocked out :( that sucked

what was with the 2 slobs before the franklin massacre?
coture/lidell 3 in february should be great though

atticus1398 said:
what was with the 2 slobs before the franklin massacre?
coture/lidell 3 in february should be great though

yeah that was the worst fight EVAR lol

I could have made a more exciting fight against my 2 cats

I am so looking forward to that Liddell fight that should be awesome

I was shocked at how easily Franklin murdered Quarry, I thought Quarry would have given him a run for his money

Rich franklin is one bad dude....

st pierre was brutal, I dont think anyone is going to beat him for a good while... he reminds me of when matt hughes was younger and everyone could see that he was going to be a champion soon...

Im impressed with his opponent too, sean sherk, pretty brutal for a dude that's 5'5".

lol, yeah, i broke down and ordered it.....

diego sanchez looked like zach morris & a.c. slater got together and had a butt baby...

lol ! ...they were showing jason giambi.... the one dude says something like "I wonder what he's got wagered on tonights fight...." and joe rogan says: "a pound of steriods" that was funny....

that crap between ken shamrock & tito ortiz was so staged....

it came out exactly as I thought it would. no surprises, so I'm glad I didn't buy it.

Back