Anyone wanna trade??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man. i dont think the looks of the 3 was the problem. I think your speed was. and the SRT4 is not going to help you there.
stick around after you get the neon though.

mazda3zoom said:
Ive still got the factory air box so ill just sell the intake. But someone already pmed me and asked about it. If i sell it and he falls through you'll be the next one i go to.

And how is that the dark side? Other then the fact that the srt4 looks like a neon, their pretty bad ass cars. I do like the looks of the 3 ALOT better, but its a cop magnet. I dont need any of that right now, so ill get the srt and keep it stock LOOKING for now.

Sure man, if the sale doesn't go through just pm me price etc...

I love the SRT-4, you're right they are really bad ass cars and yes the 1 downside is they are Neons, but I say darkside because several of my friends left their dreams and bought SRT-4's. What would you do that would keep a SRT-4 from looking like it wasn't stock? I've seen 500 whp SRT-4's that look totally stock. All in all you'll have a tough time keeping it from "looking stock."

Zano said:
Sure man, if the sale doesn't go through just pm me price etc...

I love the SRT-4, you're right they are really bad ass cars and yes the 1 downside is they are Neons, but I say darkside because several of my friends left their dreams and bought SRT-4's. What would you do that would keep a SRT-4 from looking like it wasn't stock? I've seen 500 whp SRT-4's that look totally stock. All in all you'll have a tough time keeping it from "looking stock."

Hmmm i dont know, i guess not really keep it from looking stock, just keep it from being to flashy. My mazda is a cop MAGNET, i dont know if its the tint, loud exhaust, or the fact that its lowered. Ill probably get a new trunk lid without a spoiler though. Ill still come to these boards after i get the dodge, the people here are cool.

yeah .. should not have cop problems with the SRT .. LOL .. other than speed that is. Besides, the SRT being a Neon and all, they will just think it is a chick. j/k. Good luck with the sale and the new car if all goes through.

you dont have the stock guage pillar anymore? it looks like the pods replaced the entire panel.

edit: I would like the pillar, but i want my stock one as well. lol for the same reason you want the stock one. if you want to price out a new pillar from the facrory, maybe we could work something out? (depending how much a new one is of course) also, what kind of guages do you have?

Last edited:
hi beaner how's it going?

I have to ***** it up here today since m3f is down =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back