Anyone try these cams before? (Webcams)

Interesting, any dyno numbers or gain data from this company? 1st time I ear of these guys...

I believe they require cores as well. I have not seen any companies offering blanks.

Webb cam has been around a long time.

-Derrick

Yup, they've been around a LONG time. One of the first companies to really support the import scene with aftermarket camshafts. To the OP, you don't hear about them much because they supply a lot of other companies with cams to rebrand and resell as their own.

I believe they require cores as well. I have not seen any companies offering blanks.

-Derrick

From the info on these cams specs, are they any good for the 2? I wonder where the power band will be, prob higher revs...

When my car is gone, this comes out. These would've been pretty sweet to have on my car. Someone needs to get these!

I may if I get money to fall from the sky lol or when I can in the future...not before 2015 :(

They look like a street camshaft to me based on the specs. I bet if you give them a call they can supply the power band information.

-Derrick

They look like a street camshaft to me based on the specs. I bet if you give them a call they can supply the power band information.

-Derrick

I'll pm them this week, but I won't be able to buy them till 2015. I got more things to buy before I go digging into the engine for more hp/torque.

I bet with a header the power gains would be pretty good.

-Derrick

Back