anyone tried fogs in the 2003.5's yet?

Just wondering. When I had mine out for the test run, I never measured the holes. I'm going up today, taking the measuring tape with me. I'm only going to go as small as I absolutely have to.

gotta talk to dealer, find out $$$$. How much for trade in on the mp3 etc. I was hoping to have it sold by now, so that's the only hold up. Was supposed to go up Friday, but had to work.

They have to fix the stereo, and coolant leak as well before I take it as well. As far as I am concerned, they can take my z828 from the mp3 and stick it in the MSP. it's 10 times better anyways. So is the sub....then again, so are the rear speakers.

Last edited:
maybe those hella fogs with the angel eyes built in might work. they are a little smaller than the stock mp3/p5/msp fogs. just a thought.

bump

anyone seen the hella angel eye ones? They are 4". So, if the protege stock fogs are too big, there are indeed just a little smaller.

But, do they look good? Are they bright? Do the look ricey?

I'd like to see some pics of 2003.5 fogs if anyone has them. I'm deciding on what to do. I replaced my headlights with the Silverstars last night (def brighter), now comes the fogs!

WHAT THE F-CK FOR.
#1 IF YOU DONT DRIVE ON THE COUNTRY DIRT ROADS , YOU DONT F-CKIN NEED FOG LIGHTS ! ! ! I hate all u ass wipe's out there with foglight's !

#2 If you can't see @ night with just your low beam headlights ? You need to get the hell off the road !

#3 You dick weeds out there that think you need those headlights that are so bright anybody coming towrd is blind for a few seconds after you have passed ! Well lets just say somebody out there is taking potshot @ drivers on an Ohio highway ! and well this could be a very good reason.

If u will notice the shooter is not shooting tractor-trailer's , I'm not that crazy (YET !) Not that would ever do something like that ! But you f-ckers do piss me off big time ! ! ! There is no reason for you to us them ! On a regular highway ! or street !

Just use your HEAD dumbass ! THIS IS NOT A THREAT , JUST A THOUGHT!

Last edited:
SirJaime said:
WHAT THE F-CK FOR.
#1 IF YOU DONT DRIVE ON THE COUNTRY DIRT ROADS , YOU DONT F-CKIN NEED *** LIGHTS ! ! ! I hate all u ass wipe's out there with faglight's !

#2 If you can't see @ night with just your low beam headlights ? You need to get the hell off the road !

#3 You dick weeds out there that think you need those headlights that are so bright anybody coming towrd is blind for a few seconds after you have passed ! Well lets just say somebody out there is taking potshot @ drivers on an Ohio highway ! and well this could be a very good reason.

If u will notice the shooter is not shooting tractor-trailer's , I'm not that crazy (YET !) Not that would ever do something like that ! But you f-ckers do piss me off big time ! ! ! There is no reason for you to us them ! On a regular highway ! or street !

Ok...Can you please use a less aggressive language...We're all adults here. Fog lights aren't suppose to blind the incoming driver. If it is then the install is not correct. What you're probably complaining about are those car with HIDs.

SirJaime said:
WHAT THE F-CK FOR.
#1 IF YOU DONT DRIVE ON THE COUNTRY DIRT ROADS , YOU DONT F-CKIN NEED *** LIGHTS ! ! ! I hate all u ass wipe's out there with faglight's !

Wow. You have more issues than a comic book.

Yeah dude - shut the f-ck up! You're actually replying to a post just to b****!? Get a life!

I like fog lights and more importantly I need them. Ever heard of deer? They're all over the place where I live!

Not only do you need to grow up - but it also seems like you need a little anger management! You did make me feel a little better about myself though - in the sense that I'm glad I'm not a jackass like yourself!

Well Of course I have heard of (upyours)deer(upyours) , I'm a coast to coast truck driver I think I know the (upyours)deer(upyours) problem very well and the fog lights aint gonna help out !

I have had (upyours)DEER(upyours) just stand in the middle of the highway doing 75mph when I am in the mountains low beams , AND STILL STOP my truck WITH OUT LOCKING up the wheels !

I was just trying to be very clear to people out there that I was very displeased with the fact of u driving with them ! And when I saw this post I thought what better place to b**** and be seen by my fellow MSP drivers. In hope that you youngster would wake up and be kind to your fellow man ! ( ya right ! )

Like that will ever happen !

ps: I love you all tooo ( NOT ) j/k , I try

Last edited:
SirJaime said:
Well Of course I have heard of dear , I'm a coast to coast truck driver I think I know the dear problem very well and the fog lights aint gonna help out !

I have had DEAR just stand in the middle of the highway doing 75mph when I am in the mountains low beams , AND STILL STOP my truck WITH OUT LOCKING up the wheels !

I was just trying to be very clear to people out there that I was very displeased with the fact of u driving with them ! And when I saw this post I thought what better place to b**** and be seen by my fellow MSP drivers. In hope that you youngster would wake up and be kind to your fellow man ! ( ya right ! )

Like that will ever happen !

Those four-legged animals that have hooves and white tails and grow antlers are called DEER. D-E-E-R. A 'dear' is an affectionate nickname for someone you care about, or the first word many people use when writing a letter.

And fog lights, when driving in dark strips of 'out in the middle of nowhere' roads where there is no street lighting, increase visibility. And by increasing visibility -- gasp, you can see the DEER earlier!

And if you hate fogs so much .. close your eyes when you see a car with them coming. You CAN drive with your eyes closed, y'know. Duh.

Damn you beat me to it! Thanks for "spelling" that out for her (i mean him). And what the hell do you mean that they don't help? The biggest problem with dear - oops deer - is not being able to see them. They like to run out in front of my (usually every night)! If they only made some kind of lights that could help? Anyone have any ideas? Maybe we can tape two flashlights to the front end of our cars? Wait a minute... don't they already...?

CinTurbo said:
Damn you beat me to it! Thanks for "spelling" that out for her (i mean him). And what the hell do you mean that they don't help? The biggest problem with dear - oops deer - is not being able to see them. They like to run out in front of my (usually every night)! If they only made some kind of lights that could help? Anyone have any ideas? Maybe we can tape two flashlights to the front end of our cars? Wait a minute... don't they already...?

(rofl)

Sorry CinTurbo, but when I read his post .. I just couldn't restrain myself. I mean, wow.

And one more thing - you're talking about "being kind to our felllow men" right after you posted a thread saying s*** like this - and I quote, " hate all u ass wipe's out there with faglight's ! " Hmmm?

May peace be with you :)

Latest posts

Back