Anyone Seen or Have this Axle-back Exhaust?

The link says its a new release.
And you get $25 if you send them a Sound Clip.
I can't seem to find a site for them other than ebay though. Kinda Weird.

theres a few demio youtube videos with that exhaust and or a clone. with the silencer. which really doesnt silence it i dont think...uh.....brb. it actually makes it raspier but i like it. lemme see if i can find it.

Hey Kwaits, why don't you get it, I'll install it for you and we can see what it sounds like.
Honestly, if/when I do anything with the exhaust on my 2, it'll be CS' full catback.

Yep. The axle backs provide no power gain so why not buy something that does give some sort of gain (still waiting for dyno results), unless noise is all you're after.

I'll probably put an axleback on my car, but that's because I'm in a state where full exhausts aren't really possible on a daily driver. I know it probably won't provide any tangible gains but it'll make the car a little more fun to zip around in.

Ok, I purchased it. I'll post sounds clips and videos when I get some. Honestly I'm not really trying to "power up" my 2, I didn't buy it for speed lol. I bought it because of the fuel economy and awesomeness... I plan on having a shop cut out the second cat and weld in a straight section. The 2 is just so quiet, I at least want to hear it running. I might cut off that resonator on it too... I'll see how it sounds

Hey Kwaits, why don't you get it, I'll install it for you and we can see what it sounds like.
Honestly, if/when I do anything with the exhaust on my 2, it'll be CS' full catback.

Psshhh. I'm not gonna be the Guinea Pig.
If it sounds good after Ninja test's it then I might consider it.
But if I am gonna spend money on an exhaust mod I want it to add power.
which means I am also waiting on the Dyno Sheet for the CS Exhaust.

Psshhh. I'm not gonna be the Guinea Pig.
If it sounds good after Ninja test's it then I might consider it.
But if I am gonna spend money on an exhaust mod I want it to add power.
which means I am also waiting on the Dyno Sheet for the CS Exhaust.

I'm sure after the axle back and having the 2nd cat and resonator cut out, it will produce some power gains.

Ok, I purchased it. I'll post sounds clips and videos when I get some. Honestly I'm not really trying to "power up" my 2, I didn't buy it for speed lol. I bought it because of the fuel economy and awesomeness... I plan on having a shop cut out the second cat and weld in a straight section. The 2 is just so quiet, I at least want to hear it running. I might cut off that resonator on it too... I'll see how it sounds

i have a 4 in tip muffler on my car and a res delete... and its loud. like....loud loud. that my parents can hear my car entering my neighborhood streets away (but i like to pull hard past this kids stickerbombed integra and my other neighbors louder prelude, we have sound battles)

4in ehxuast with no res = sexy loud. and not raspy. its deep and throaty

The short closed off muffler is acting as a diversion of exhaust frequencies which are resonate to its dimensions. It really is an audio application of electronic co-axial tuning stubs [sorry for the techo-talk]. I've not seen anything like it before,..10 points to the designer. You could change your exhaust note at will, with such an arrangement, if the closed muffler was adjustable [trombone wise :)]

I've installed it and yes it does sounds pretty nice and deep, No rasp, no drone inside. and very subtle @ idle. I will try and get sound clips up asap I've just been super busy @ work.

Here is a pic in the packing when I first got it...

2s96gi1.jpg

So it has a "dead end" canister to muffle sound? I'm not an expert in gas dynamics, but I suppose that works.

Back