Anyone Know About KSport

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRO5.REL

:
MAZDA PROTEGE5
Just figured if anyone knew how to work with the camber kits that is on em....

i need to adjust my hight to make it flushed but im just trying to see if anyone else owns em LMK guys

well my car right now is sitting kinna uneven and my thing is my body is sitting low but my frame still looks high off the ground...

2nd thing is my front passanger looks like it has positive camber and driver side no camber but on top of the tower i tried to set it the same as each other am i doing it wrong?

my steering wheel now is un-aligned and i dont know what my brother or whoever was driving my car for the past year did to it when i was back in hawaii...i use to have it to factory setting where it was 0 camber and just plain slammed....

im trying to get that flush look to my P5 now since im planning on putting in my d2's now and ill be running 215/45/17

u have to have ur car aligned dude, take it to an alignment shop pay 80 bucks and be headache free.

well i mean i just think it was the way my suspensions are set up..thats why im asking about it.

anyone else knows how the rear cambers could be adjusted on this. and the fronts?

On my Ksports, if you loosen the 2 bolts that connesct the coilover to the hub it will allow you to swivel the hub in or outwards to adjust the camber a little bit. The holes that those 2 bolts go through are slotted for this very reason. I had the same problem as you are i believe and later on down the road after studying the coilovers i finally noticed this.

Look on top of the struts. there are white dots. They adjust caster / camber. Stock position is outside and to the rear of the car for both dots.

idk i done it before and didnt see a change well maybe a slight change but not to much...anyone got pics

thats what i stated in the first place. its their job to figure it out. let it be their headache. because no matter how much u tinker with it, in the end it will still be out of alignment. a professional alignment is a must

yeah i know...but i figured to adjust my suspension since my car looks helluh dumb.. cause one side looked more lower then the other

Hahahaha is this guy for real? If you have coilovers you need to corner weight the car and adjust them individually, you can't just do it by "looking."

I saw a woman at a gas station once adding air to her tire. She'd go stand back a few yards, and see if it was even with the other side, if not, she'd pump up the other side. She did this for about 10 minutes.

You remind me of her. I know you dont want it looking "more lower" on one side, but do your car a favor and step the hell away, let someone competent do this. Aren't you the same guy that ran his car without any oil on the dipstick?

Hahahaha is this guy for real? If you have coilovers you need to corner weight the car and adjust them individually, you can't just do it by "looking."

I saw a woman at a gas station once adding air to her tire. She'd go stand back a few yards, and see if it was even with the other side, if not, she'd pump up the other side. She did this for about 10 minutes.

You remind me of her. I know you dont want it looking "more lower" on one side, but do your car a favor and step the hell away, let someone competent do this. Aren't you the same guy that ran his car without any oil on the dipstick?

whoaa!!! whoaa!! ther maxx. give him alittle constructive critizism but u dont have to be a dick about it and call him out on it. we have all done some stupid s*** in our lifetime.

and lol at the lady putting air in her tires. i would have recorded her(not in a wierd stalker fashon) but laughing the hole time

whoaa!!! whoaa!! ther maxx. give him alittle constructive critizism but u dont have to be a dick about it and call him out on it. we have all done some stupid s*** in our lifetime.

I call it like I see it.

Just saying, but if you have the correct tools, know what your doing and have patience an alignment can be done at home with damn good accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back