Anyone got any ideas on this???

K

<KurtMp3>

OK I know people had been having problems with a clunking noise in the back of the car....I like many thought it was the sub bouncing around in the trunk...no such luck...I remember someone found the answer, it was the dampers right? Anyone remember.
Also last night my car was sounding really bad, going over speed bumps really slowly, give it was cold and damp out, but the front of the car was squeaking really badly...to the point where i was afraid to drive over any more speed bumps cuz I thought something was gonna snap...some guys I talked to figure either a snapped shock or just the car acting weird in the cold...anyone have similar problems or a suggestion....either way warranty here i come....thanks!

i had the same problem when pulling out of my drive way there is a bump an my front squeak my rear has been doing it also but this was the first time ive heard the front. Ill be taking it in tues the 13 ill reply again then to state the prob.

Ya my back bump wasnt bothering me as much I guess cuz I had heard what it was, and it didnt sound that bad...I dont know about your squeak but mine scared me, it sounded pretty bad, like I said I almost didnt want to drive it after hearing the squeak...thanks let me know whats up when you hear and I'll do the same with mine...safe driving

as far as the squeak...i took my car to the dealer to have it checked out...they said it was the bushings for the strut tower bars...they replace the bushings and i havent heard it (except when it is really cold but that is normal)
so as far as i can say...take it back to the dealer and tell them...they SHOULD take care of it for you

So am I to assume that upgrading my P5 to the mp3 strut/sway bar setup is not a good idea?

Seems as though there are some problems with the suspension setup on the mp3.

My P5 rides/runs great- 13,000 miles already. Maybe I'll re-think the suspension mods?

I dont know If i wouldnt consider the setup...it corners on a dime and is really nice and strong in fast turns...I think its just minor things that havent been set right...I have a feeling once i get it looked with a minor tweak here or there it should be ok...or else im f***ed

Back