Anyone ever heard of these guys?

Sierra117

:
2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
Mazdaspeedstore.com? Anyone know if they are legit or not? Prices look pretty good, and website looks clean and professional. Just wanna make sure before I pick anything up from them.

Mazdaspeedstore.com? Anyone know if they are legit or not? Prices look pretty good, and website looks clean and professional. Just wanna make sure before I pick anything up from them.

theyre a sponsor on the other forum.. im sure theyre fine

I dunno if I'd go with them.... prices look good at first, but remember that PG and SU both have free shipping

and they also claim that the cobb intake retails for $226.... I've never seen that price on it anywhere

I dunno if I'd go with them.... prices look good at first, but remember that PG and SU both have free shipping

and they also claim that the cobb intake retails for $226.... I've never seen that price on it anywhere

Yeah, but the HKS cat back shipped from PG is $600. From them its $545...I'll keep looking around, thanks for all the head's up though.

keep in mind, I've never used them before, I also don't know anyone who has used them. They might be great, who knows? I just know that with the other vendors if you have an issue they are there to help if you have a problem, esp since the majority of their business comes from the forums and they know if a forum member has a bad experience, EVERYONE will know about it.

Yeah Ive heard of them.. I was gonna try and pick up a few things from them when I got the money. Everything looks pretty good to me. Id get something small @ first and then go from there.

Whats PG and SU?
i think su might be street unit well thats what i use so correct me if im wrong.

Latest posts

Back