anybody got pic of these tails on MSP !?

Wingman21

like the title says :) !!!

TL1_MAP49903D4C6.jpg

I had those on my Black Mica a few months ago. An ebay member that goes by Liveonspeed sells them. They don't look too bad from afar, but as you get closer, you can obviously tell that they are simulated carbon fiber. I ended up selling my pair and getting Liveonspeed's black version of that taillight.

Oops, sorry! I didnt answer the question. Unfortunately I don't have pics.

omega0021 said:
I had those on my Black Mica a few months ago. An ebay member that goes by Liveonspeed sells them. They don't look too bad from afar, but as you get closer, you can obviously tell that they are simulated carbon fiber. I ended up selling my pair and getting Liveonspeed's black version of that taillight.
They look that bad (dunno) !? And by the way any CF taillight is going to be simulated carbon ;) !!!

Wingman21 said:
They look that bad (dunno) !? And by the way any CF taillight is going to be simulated carbon ;) !!!

You're absolutely correct on the simulated carbon. They didn't look too bad, however the fake weave just looked very tacky IMO on my Mica. On close inspection, the weave just looks way too fake...the weave pattern looks very checkerboard-like. I had it on my car for 2 weeks, and then had to switch to the black version of the tails. They look great and match up soo much better on a Mica Speed. I don't have any pictures to post up yet. I have been waiting a while for Colorado to have a few days without rain so I can appreciate the day-long ritual of car-detailing. I'll post some up when its possible.

Ugly...
is there a way we can make the stock ones darker, without painting them, kind of like what ppl do to ther G35s? I know bluebatmobile.com sells some stuff for the protege, the ones for the tailights arent as dark as i want them.

Latest posts

Back