Any MSP's in NW Florida???

MP3-Owner

Contributor
:
2001 Laser Blue MP3
Where are all the MSP's in Florida?
Are they all down south?
I have yet to see one around the Fort Walton area.

I've seen a few down here near Winter Park. About 2 or 3 orange, and I've seen 1 black. As for Mp3s, i have my yellow one, i've seen 2 blue ones, and 1 more yellow one, a guy name Chris on this board has the other yellow one.

I went to clearwater beach this last weekend, and say two blue mp3s on the way near tampa.

I live between Pensacola, and Panama City. So that's how far north. :) I haven't seen any yet.

I am the only Orange one I have seen in Miami on the street. My friend has a Black one and that is the only one I have seen on the street.

I'm in Fort Myers Beach, FL. I've see two black, & one orange in the area. How about a 4th of July meet?????

(mspo) (yellomp3) (whitepro) (redp5) (outie) (outie) (outie)

Meet would be cool, just too bad I'm flying home for the 4th this year, that and I'll only be in FL til Sept. Once i'm done with school. I'd like to meet fellow Mp3s and Msp around here.

Last edited:
bcbadboy said:
I am the only Orange one I have seen in Miami on the street. My friend has a Black one and that is the only one I have seen on the street.

Hey do you ever cruze around the towers shopping centers on Friday nights? The club was all out there last night and I saw a Orange MSP. Just wondering if it was you.

BTW Im new and I live in Port Charlotte.

No it wasn't me. I couldn't get out there last night. I will go to the next one though.

bcbadboy said:
No it wasn't me. I couldn't get out there last night. I will go to the next one though.

Cool. It would be great if you would come and hang out with us. We normally meet the last Friday of every month there. I dont get home before dawn. :D

In my opinion we should meet around the 12th or 13th. I can make it then. Since I'll be in both California and Montana over the fourth week.

Back