Any kits that will make our P5 kindda like this?

dichiee

Oettinger Audi A4 Avant

1984.jpeg

2890.jpeg

that would be sweet if one came out, but it looks like it would take a hella lot of fender cuttin.

There is one similar to this. It has euro type styling with cues like this. Mostly the rounded edges instead of the rounded angular edges on the car right now. This is the Postert kit I'm talking about. I thought you knew about this dichiee because ofthe taillight deal.

www.postert.de

Yeah I know about the postert kit but I don't feel it there still something missing on that kit. I think its too rounded but close

Last edited:
I'll sell you a kit that will make your car look like that.

Kit contents. Picture of Ottenger Audi
Baseball Bat

Instructions: send me you car
hit yourself over the head with baseball bat
look at picture of "O" Audi
report you have been carjacked and beaten up and take insurance money and buy an audi and get a loan to buy the O Kit.

for all others check the for sale section as his former car has been completely stripped and all parts are for sale.

Sorry but that is about the only way that you are going to get our cars to look like that. Not trying to be a dick or anything but the audi is in a class all by itself. I saw one of the new wagons at nopi with like 19" BBS ch's on it and DAMN is all I have to say. But don't feel bad as the only car that I think you can acheive an even somewaht similiar look to an audi is a VW and they are pretty much the same car anyway so thats a mute point. I honestly don't think that a body kit for our cars is going to change the lines of the car as much as you want them to.

God, I would sleep with that A4.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Baseball bat eh? Why don't you do that to your car first hehe

anyways

I photoshopped the postert kit... took off the gills

postert2a.jpg

postert2b.jpg

was juat a joke, was being sarcastic. I am a VW guy at heart and think that VWs and Audis are in a league of their own when it comes to style. that was all that I meant. BTW love any kit that Ottenger produces. They have some sweet stuff for the Corrado. Have you seen the Ottenger Jettas that you can buy with full waranty, I would have bought one except when I went to look at them they wanted like $30k and wouldn't budge. They were a little pissed though when I cam back the same day in my new P5.

yea thats a nice kit. at the mall by me they have an a4 with the kit, rims,lowered and exhaust right from the factory. its for show but its really nice.

MOOT point- not MUTE.

MOOT MOOT MOOT.

Sorry - SERIOUS pet peeve of mine.

Don't even get me started on supposably, supposively, etc.....arghhhhhh!!!!!! It's supposedly, dammit.

~HH

I know you were joking Funwagon hehe

Yeah I'm a VW/Audi guy too... I didn't really like the oettinger kit for the Jetta its too common now. I'd rather get the pzwo kit

anyways it would be cool if someone came up with a style like that

HAH How funny is that. Check out my thread about the Black BBS CH on my car. After Rishie told e the CH wouldn't fit I proposed my second idea of the LM and powdercoating the middle black.. I saw that done with 19" wheels on a GTI with the Konigseider Widebody and holy $hit was that car bad. The wheels and kit just made that car. Man all of this VW talk is making me miss my corrado. Boy did I have big plans for it. Too bad a electrical gremlin made a permanent home in the car. Everybody keeps talking abou the JDM look on our cars and while I like it I think to be different I want to go with more of a european design. Black wheels polished lip and clean cars. Not too different from the lightweight race inspired jdm look but just different enough.

Yeah I saw your post I actually posted the Jetta's with CHs hehe

That's cool I'm not alone in the euro side. mypfizzle started his already... he got 323F badge hehe

Want to get euro-spec lights? $299 shipped just let me know

Back